Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To Much Avalon!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
Avalon gives that xp that helps ya a lot but, it is so hard with the dragon bosses and exspecially wyrd.So i keep doing mirror lake for the pixie stick and on the journeys i get some good gear most of it is not my school so i caan't use it ;( but I stil do mirror lake for the mega snack for my eyebndito pet.But avalon is to much for meh i would like something more ya kow fun avalon is just hard battle and xp i want a goal there i want to think it is easy wich it is not and i want to hurry up and beat the world like i did calestia and zafaria.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
CameronLifeblade on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Avalon gives that xp that helps ya a lot but, it is so hard with the dragon bosses and exspecially wyrd.So i keep doing mirror lake for the pixie stick and on the journeys i get some good gear most of it is not my school so i caan't use it ;( but I stil do mirror lake for the mega snack for my eyebndito pet.But avalon is to much for meh i would like something more ya kow fun avalon is just hard battle and xp i want a goal there i want to think it is easy wich it is not and i want to hurry up and beat the world like i did calestia and zafaria.
I have a Level 80 Life doing Avalon but he is not having trouble. I will give you suggestions on what to wear and what to put in your deck.
Hat: Hood Of Espirit

Robes: Cape of Espirit

Boots: Boots of Espirit

Wand :Hawkrider Claymore (Tier 9)

Athame: Claw of the Wolf Ghost

Ring: Morgantines Signet (yes i secritly work for Morganthe , jk lol)

Amulet: Shango's Lifeblade Amulet

Deck: Starter deck (street battles)- Forest Lord, Colossal, Lifeblade, Spirit Blade (for creatures with 2500+health) Amplify (for creatures with 2500+ health), and of course Amulet Lifeblade and wand attacks.

Deck: Starter deck (boss battles)- Forest Lord, Colossal, Lifeblade, Spirit Blade, Dryad, Amplify, Feint, Life Trap, Spirit Trap, Life prism (for Life and Myth bosses), Amulet Lifeblade (you can use amulet feint for bosses with 11000+ health), Reshuffle, and Wand Attacks

Pet: Forest Lord, stats- +4% power pip chance (Pip o plenty), May cast Life Shield, and May cast Lifeblade.

Adam Wintersinger Level 90 Thaumaturge Lord of the Falling Sky

Wolf Strongbright Level 80 Theurgist Armiger

Luke Dragonblood Level 40 Sorcerer Hero Of Marleybone

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Your goal in Avalon is the get the Sword of Kings - a weapon powerful enough to fight morganthe.

Avalon is hard if you don't know the battle strategy

If you are life I suggest forest lording them.

Blade, trap them each, blade more, attack. The gear of what Adam Wintersinger is good good luck!

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Lol the higher the world the less you can race through it. Why don't you stop and consider what things are causing you to struggle. I advise looking and analyzing your gear and see if it is actually good or not. Maybe get a better pet even? Or you could simply quest with a friend or a partner. I don't have a life wizard yet so I can't tell you what to do for your school specifically.
P. S be prepared for Azteca. That will really bite.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
You actually managed to get a character to level 80? Stuck at 60 for atleast a year... guess thats another side effect for night playing for so long.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Adam Wintersinger on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
I have a Level 80 Life doing Avalon but he is not having trouble. I will give you suggestions on what to wear and what to put in your deck.
Hat: Hood Of Espirit

Robes: Cape of Espirit

Boots: Boots of Espirit

Wand :Hawkrider Claymore (Tier 9)

Athame: Claw of the Wolf Ghost

Ring: Morgantines Signet (yes i secritly work for Morganthe , jk lol)

Amulet: Shango's Lifeblade Amulet

Deck: Starter deck (street battles)- Forest Lord, Colossal, Lifeblade, Spirit Blade (for creatures with 2500+health) Amplify (for creatures with 2500+ health), and of course Amulet Lifeblade and wand attacks.

Deck: Starter deck (boss battles)- Forest Lord, Colossal, Lifeblade, Spirit Blade, Dryad, Amplify, Feint, Life Trap, Spirit Trap, Life prism (for Life and Myth bosses), Amulet Lifeblade (you can use amulet feint for bosses with 11000+ health), Reshuffle, and Wand Attacks

Pet: Forest Lord, stats- +4% power pip chance (Pip o plenty), May cast Life Shield, and May cast Lifeblade.

Adam Wintersinger Level 90 Thaumaturge Lord of the Falling Sky

Wolf Strongbright Level 80 Theurgist Armiger

Luke Dragonblood Level 40 Sorcerer Hero Of Marleybone
The wand may be out of reach but you could always substitute for a hoard or bazaar wand. this guy has the right idea on mobs and its very effective. +1 Kudos