Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower of the helephant team

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2009
What is the best team of wizards for tower of the helephant

( I'd prefer if it included death since I am death)

Anthony Ashcatcher lv70

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
You need someone who can heal, attack, blade. It all depends on what spells people have. But any team will be powerful if they are high enough level for it, and there are at least 3 people

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hey Anthony if you are planning to go do the Helephant Tower, I still have not completed it.
I'd be happy to be the balance wiz to do the blading. I just want to finish it!
Let me know if you need an extra wiz for your team.

Defender
May 29, 2009
Nordic Champion on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
Hey Anthony if you are planning to go do the Helephant Tower, I still have not completed it.
I'd be happy to be the balance wiz to do the blading. I just want to finish it!
Let me know if you need an extra wiz for your team.
Um we'll Nordic champion, when can I meet you? Ill be in Avalon on banshee realm all day tomorrow so if we can meet somewhere there, that would help

Anthony Ashcatcher lv74

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
TheNecromancyKing on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
Um we'll Nordic champion, when can I meet you? Ill be in Avalon on banshee realm all day tomorrow so if we can meet somewhere there, that would help

Anthony Ashcatcher lv74
Hi Anthony Can we try for this weekend to do the tower? That gives me time to get a friend or two to join us. We really need 4 who will stay and play it the whole way through. It can take hours, so the weekend is more doable for me. I can meet you this Friday night in Avalon. To friend each other - then we can talk about who we want to bring in to helephant tower and when.
Why don't we meet in Avalon the Wild - Toadstool Village (in leprechaun town lol)
Realm Leprechaun? I am EST zone- East coast USA. So I can be there this Friday night 6/14 at 9:00PM EST.
If this works for you - let me know. If not, pls suggest alternate time/place.

Autumn Wild Heart -Lvl 84

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Anthony,
I posted a reply, but there must have been something wrong with it so I'm trying again.
We can meet up and friend each other this Friday night 6/14, if you are free.
I am on the East Coast USA so I'm in EST zone. I can meet you at 9:00PM EST Friday night.
We can meet in Avalon - The Wild in Toadstool Village - realm Leprechaun.
If that is not a good place or time/day for you to meet, please suggest an alternative.
Once we friend each other, we can discuss teams and time/date to do Helephant Tower.
I'll look for your reply.

Autumn Wild Heart - 84

Explorer
May 05, 2011
Life, Balance, Storm, Myth. Best team to me. XD

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Best team for me

Life, balance, storm, and a myth or an ice with beat resist.

Defender
May 29, 2009
Nordic Champion on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Hi Anthony,
I posted a reply, but there must have been something wrong with it so I'm trying again.
We can meet up and friend each other this Friday night 6/14, if you are free.
I am on the East Coast USA so I'm in EST zone. I can meet you at 9:00PM EST Friday night.
We can meet in Avalon - The Wild in Toadstool Village - realm Leprechaun.
If that is not a good place or time/day for you to meet, please suggest an alternative.
Once we friend each other, we can discuss teams and time/date to do Helephant Tower.
I'll look for your reply.

Autumn Wild Heart - 84
Um how about 7 o clock eastern on Friday, I am on Pacific so 9 o clock would be right when I would be eating dinner. So how does two hours earlier sound?

Anthony Ashcatcher lv74

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Nordic Champion - if you like I can meet you at your designated time, and place to help you with the tower. I have run it several times.

Calamity Pixieshade, level 90

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
TheNecromancyKing on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Um how about 7 o clock eastern on Friday, I am on Pacific so 9 o clock would be right when I would be eating dinner. So how does two hours earlier sound?

Anthony Ashcatcher lv74
Hi Anthony,

I can meet you at 7PM EST this Friday, no problem. Is Toadstood Village in the Wild ok with you?
Realm Leprechaun? Please confirm.
If not, please offer up an alternate meeting place & realm.
I'll see you tomorrow evening and we can talk more about the helephant
tower details once we are F2F via chat.

Autumn Wild Heart 84

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Calamity PixieShad... on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Nordic Champion - if you like I can meet you at your designated time, and place to help you with the tower. I have run it several times.

Hi Calamity, thank you for offering to help. I am curious if you have already done it several times, why would you do it again? Do you get good drops from there? I have posted a reply to Anthony to meet him tomorrow night at 7PM instead of 9PM EST in Toadstool Village - Avalon The Wild in realm Leprechaun. If you would like to be there, we can add each other as friends to discuss a good time for us all to attempt Helephant Tower.
Thanks again! Myth is a great ally to have :)
Autumn Wild Heart Lvl 84

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
TheNecromancyKing on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:

Anthony Ashcatcher lv74
Hi Anthony, Yes I can meet you tonight, Friday 6/14 at 7PM EST in Avalon- The Wild - Toadstool Village - realm
Leprechaun. Two hours earlier is fine with me.
We can friend each other and then you can go eat. LOL See you later tonight then, in the Wild!

Autumn Wild - Level 84

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Calamity PixieShad... on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:

Hi Calamity, thank you for the response. Yes. Please meet me tonight, (Friday 6/14) at 7:00PM EST (not 9:00PM) in Avalon - The Wild - Toadstool Village - Realm Leprechaun. We can friend each other and discuss when we can do Helephant Tower. (Sometime over this weekend). We will coordinate with Anthony Ash
Thanks for the offer of help.

Autumn Wild - Level 84

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Nordic Champion on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Hi Calamity, thank you for the response. Yes. Please meet me tonight, (Friday 6/14) at 7:00PM EST (not 9:00PM) in Avalon - The Wild - Toadstool Village - Realm Leprechaun. We can friend each other and discuss when we can do Helephant Tower. (Sometime over this weekend). We will coordinate with Anthony Ash
Thanks for the offer of help.

Autumn Wild - Level 84
Oh... 7:00pm EST is a bit early for me. I will do my best to log in for just a bit so we can meet, but I won't have time to run the tower until later in the evening.

I hope to see you then!

Calamity PixieShade, level 90

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
TheNecromancyKing on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
What is the best team of wizards for tower of the helephant

( I'd prefer if it included death since I am death)

Anthony Ashcatcher lv70
Hey there.

Just few infos about Tower of Helephant:

Tower is split in 3 parts you will find that there is at first floor 2 tough bosses
Myth, Death and 2 balance minions first make sure you kill 2 balance minions
second watch out of fire spell Choke that myth cast every 3 rounds if you
fizzle Death minion will cast skeletal dragon on person which did fizzle,
traps are allowed but blades are not only work spirit blades but myth takes
only first blade in order after you kill balance minions kill myth after you do that
death minion will start casting storm spell levy on random person i recommend
4 or 5 dispel for storm before you kill myth, Even you kill all except death fizzle
punishment is still there.

There is all low health minions so just spam Frog, Tempest, Blizzard, Scarecrow e.t.c.
In middle of tower is puzzle called "Fallow your nose" fallow chesse hehehe.

There is also Fire Helephant right before last boss its pretty easy after that you get
chance to meet last boss which is storm around 20 000 health.
That boss is tricky cause he will summon his minions which are Myth and when he
gets all minions he cast really tough Blizzard spell so i recommend dispel only for ice
if you don't have that then Rebirth works but mostly Myth minions cast Earthquake
at first chance they get pips i recommend Fire Dragon spell but there is tricky part
every time you kill myth minions they come back even stronger if you keep with
healing you don't have to kill minions because the first minions are weak with health
and pips first minions are around 1,500 health but stronger ones are close to 3,000 health
and pips become power pips to short battle i recommend Myth wizard with 2 blades and
few Medusa spells if you die its long walk to battle so keep mind sharp.

Michael BlueBright, Myth Promethean, level 90, Technomancer

Let the force be with you

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Myth Jedi on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Hey there.

Just few infos about Tower of Helephant:

Tower is split in 3 parts you will find that there is at first floor 2 tough bosses
Myth, Death and 2 balance minions first make sure you kill 2 balance minions
second watch out of fire spell Choke that myth cast every 3 rounds if you
fizzle Death minion will cast skeletal dragon on person which did fizzle,
traps are allowed but blades are not only work spirit blades but myth takes
only first blade in order after you kill balance minions kill myth after you do that
death minion will start casting storm spell levy on random person i recommend
4 or 5 dispel for storm before you kill myth, Even you kill all except death fizzle
punishment is still there.

There is all low health minions so just spam Frog, Tempest, Blizzard, Scarecrow e.t.c.
In middle of tower is puzzle called "Fallow your nose" fallow chesse hehehe.

There is also Fire Helephant right before last boss its pretty easy after that you get
chance to meet last boss which is storm around 20 000 health.
That boss is tricky cause he will summon his minions which are Myth and when he
gets all minions he cast really tough Blizzard spell so i recommend dispel only for ice
if you don't have that then Rebirth works but mostly Myth minions cast Earthquake
at first chance they get pips i recommend Fire Dragon spell but there is tricky part
every time you kill myth minions they come back even stronger if you keep with
healing you don't have to kill minions because the first minions are weak with health
and pips first minions are around 1,500 health but stronger ones are close to 3,000 health
and pips become power pips to short battle i recommend Myth wizard with 2 blades and
few Medusa spells if you die its long walk to battle so keep mind sharp.

Michael BlueBright, Myth Promethean, level 90, Technomancer

Let the force be with you
Thank you for all of that info Michael! Calamity and I are trying for it tonight at 10:00PM EST so I sure hope the force is with us! (and that Anthony Ash can join us). Again thanks for all the info, appreciate the time it took you to write that out. May the force be with you too!

Autumn Wild Heart - 84

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Your Welcome.

I don't post much cause some things other peoples know better.
Wish you good hunting in future battles if we cross eyes around spiral
let me know if you need help

Michael BlueBright, Myth Conjurer, level 90, Technomancer

"Force is all around us relax you might feel it behind corner"