Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp is perfect

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2011
Right now what I'm seeing here is that ppl who lost one bettle and gets mad and let it all out on here. There is nothing wrong with losing, is a game win and lose happening everyday... Learn from your mistakes and get some skills... How come the GOOD pvper never complain? Because they accept losing, and many ppl need to accept losing too. Before a good pvper there are fails made also, they failed so manytimes that they learned from their fails. That's what makes a WARLORD.

And the pvp system is PERFECLY fine

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
It isn't. I don't even pvp and even I notice from watching random matches...

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
Finally, someone who actually gets it. People lose in PvP and start to blame it all on the game's problems. It's a game! Part of the game is losing! What I notice all the time is that people complain about the same thing over and over again, such as Jade. People spent actual money for that, so they deserve to use it (I don't use it myself though).

For those of you who lose a match in PvP and then complain here on the forums, learn from your mistakes and figure out your strategy. KI isn't going to just make the other player not be able to have any kind of resist. Just learn from mistakes and you'll do fine.

P.S. I don't agree with saying PvP is perfect though. Puppets are a big problem that need to be fixed. That's mainly why I only do 1v1.

Explorer
May 18, 2010
People can view this totally different. Some think its just ruined while a little portion think its perfect.

For me, I don't think it's perfect, but I don't think its totally ruined. However I do think it's starting to go down hills.

I agree with CPS Cole, KingsIsle can't make it so you can win a PvP by knocking resist/getting rid of "unfair" things. Though I think Jade gear is a little over the top.

I think by now, KingsIsle understands that the majority of you are frustrated at the PvP system. But how many of you actually take notice about how much KingsIsle is trying to do for us? Yes, they make errors- but we're humans, we all make mistakes. KingsIsle is constantly trying to fix issues but it I kind of feel like some are just neglecting what KingsIsle is trying to do [for PvP] and almost seems like they only care about what PvP title they get.

I am not stating everyone is doing this but this is the main complaint that has been going for a very long time.

It's nice that KingsIsle gave Wizard101 the feature to have PvP's. Though I know some of you wouldn't care about PvP now.

This is only my saying about PvP-I'm not trying to offend anyone and if I did, my apologies.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
hehehe i agree that people should stop complaining when they lose at pvp but the thing i have to argue about is that sometimes the winner in pvp starts insulting the loser because one time i faced this level 82 ice and he killed me with a wooly mammoth then he kept commenting saying my strategy is bad and i suck at pvp and need skill. people like that get on my nerves and people sometimes make sarcastic jokes to the loser when they win then they leave and ignore them so they can't hear their insult back. I mean why does the winner even need to be mad he gained points he should be happy rofl so i think people like that need to stop being such jerks (Blaze Moonmender promethean)

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
chopper99933 on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
hehehe i agree that people should stop complaining when they lose at pvp but the thing i have to argue about is that sometimes the winner in pvp starts insulting the loser because one time i faced this level 82 ice and he killed me with a wooly mammoth then he kept commenting saying my strategy is bad and i suck at pvp and need skill. people like that get on my nerves and people sometimes make sarcastic jokes to the loser when they win then they leave and ignore them so they can't hear their insult back. I mean why does the winner even need to be mad he gained points he should be happy rofl so i think people like that need to stop being such jerks (Blaze Moonmender promethean)
i don't see why ppl are mad in ranked pvp its all fun in games if you hate pvp why do it but when i win to a low lvl i say good job because its not fair they got vs someone close to level 90 say a level 50 got vs lvl 90 you think after loosing they would want someone being nice to them and its not good sports men like to brag and be a jerk to the person you battled just be nice when you win and there won't be complaining that people are jerks in pvp if we get most of the game to be nice after winning or loosing people would stop complaining and have more fun
dustin battlewriath find a school that fits you and you like playing as you will prosper a lot so try all the schools or till you find one you like a lot and fits you'll have way more fun trust me i tryed all the schools and i fit life the best and i can hit a lot and heal a lot and fits my personalty

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
wizard508million on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
i don't see why ppl are mad in ranked pvp its all fun in games if you hate pvp why do it but when i win to a low lvl i say good job because its not fair they got vs someone close to level 90 say a level 50 got vs lvl 90 you think after loosing they would want someone being nice to them and its not good sports men like to brag and be a jerk to the person you battled just be nice when you win and there won't be complaining that people are jerks in pvp if we get most of the game to be nice after winning or loosing people would stop complaining and have more fun
dustin battlewriath find a school that fits you and you like playing as you will prosper a lot so try all the schools or till you find one you like a lot and fits you'll have way more fun trust me i tryed all the schools and i fit life the best and i can hit a lot and heal a lot and fits my personalty
and when did i ever say i hate pvp??? i love pvp don't know where you got that idea from

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
chopper99933 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
and when did i ever say i hate pvp??? i love pvp don't know where you got that idea from
i don't think you hate it just adding on to what you said

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
Death commander on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Right now what I'm seeing here is that ppl who lost one bettle and gets mad and let it all out on here. There is nothing wrong with losing, is a game win and lose happening everyday... Learn from your mistakes and get some skills... How come the GOOD pvper never complain? Because they accept losing, and many ppl need to accept losing too. Before a good pvper there are fails made also, they failed so manytimes that they learned from their fails. That's what makes a WARLORD.

And the pvp system is PERFECLY fine
Perfect is probably stretching it, but its not that bad. I do wish people would play a couple dozen matches before they start posting about an issue; a lot of times its just a fluke or a strategy they have trouble facing.
(P.S: No, most of my warlords have fewer than 3 losses and more than 30 wins; failing is what allows the one who didn't fail to rise above the others).

6x Warlord

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
4 words. Yes, yes it is.

Robert Angleblade
Grandmaster Theurgist