Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what is best storm pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
im a big collector and I wanna know what the best storm pet is stat wise

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
A storm hound is what you'll need.
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 48

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
ok slight change when you post please post were you get the pet

dragonsteel50 lvl 37 "Master your deck and you master the game"

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
You should look at the central wiki to see what the different first-generation storm pets give, and where you get them.

Then decide on the one(s) you want to use, and either hatch with someone who has one, or farm the boss who drops them (Cuthalla for spinyfish for example)

Don't forget you also get zilla, kraken, triton as school pets along the way. You can get some good abilities from these, but depending on your play style you may want to hatch with someone else to get other abilities.

Sometimes the best pet for your play style might not even be a storm pet, for instance you might rather have a hybrid fire leopard with may cast vengeance and a storm damage boost to get a lot of crits and damage. Or you might want the spinyfish's spell proof, sprite, and health gift to compensate for low health.

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I'd say sea dragon because of its great well rounded stats, you get it with crowns or astraeus.

matthew wyrmblade lvl 82
home is where the wand is :D

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
thank you crunkatog I've already looked on wizard 101 central for things like pets, plants, and snacks its a good place to go when confused

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
The spiny fish you can get in Celestia is a great storm pet. Spritely, storm blade, mana boost on mine. The hawk that comes with Hawk rider bundle is also a great storm pet, with spritely and power boosts, and storm shield.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
dragonsteel50 on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
im a big collector and I wanna know what the best storm pet is stat wise
Betta fish, of course!
It's worth the $30. I have a betta fish as a pet and I've been happy with it's stats ever since teen! I can't wait to get energizing battery. It's also the only pet that can cast healing current; too. It's even great for getting arena tickets, because it has good derby abilities too. Here's the link with all its stats. ;)

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Betta_Fish

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
crunkatog i cant find fire leopard on wizard wiki can u re-post and include link

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
dragonsteel50 on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
crunkatog i cant find fire leopard on wizard wiki can u re-post and include link
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Leopard

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
thank you for showing me the leopard it was good but some of the pets ive been reveiwing are better thank you anyways

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Betta fish, of course!
It's worth the $30. I have a betta fish as a pet and I've been happy with it's stats ever since teen! I can't wait to get energizing battery. It's also the only pet that can cast healing current; too. It's even great for getting arena tickets, because it has good derby abilities too. Here's the link with all its stats. ;)

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Betta_Fish
thank you but i just got frakenbunny from the quest for halloween and i got him to teen BOOM healing current + he gives the card im sorry but im not going to pay 30 for a talent i can get for free thank you though it was a big help

now what am i going to do with 30 bucks

this is dragonsteel50 lvl 45 "master your deck and you master the game"