Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fighting Puppets as a Housing Item

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2013
My Idea for the game is to make Fighting Puppets as a Housing Item in the game. A fighting puppet is available in the Crown Shop for about 10k Crowns because the puppet is an essential to an epic home.

What it does:

When you get near it, you can interact with it. You are shown a GUI. You can set the puppet like this:
First you choose the school. Then, the spells.Choosing spells work like this-
You can choose any spell that the school has (even the quest spells), or any spell you have. Then, you set health. Then, appearance. You can buy appearances in the Crown Shop. Some appearances you can set it to some colors. In layman terms, if you got a salamander, you can set it to Red, Blue, Purple, or Green. Some appearance ideas are: Lost Souls, Fire Elf, Salamanders, Elementals, and Gobblers (etc.). Last, but not least is the name. All the appearances have different name rosters. For Example: Salamanders first word are Charmed, Sleepy, Evil, Angry, or Happy. Second word is: Mander, Salamander, or Servant. Then, FIGHT! After battle, you get no rewards. This is basically a little fun thing to do if you are bored.

Blaze EmeraldShard

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
This is an awesome idea. I've always wanted to try my new spells without going to lost souls in unicorn way only to get novices crown into the battle because of me.
I also think that it should be buyable with gold too, as I has no crowns .