Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Utilizing the Library

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I think it would be a cool idea if the library was used more in the game, like a quest where you find books or something, as well as a place to learn a new spell.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I would love looking for books instead of simply talking to Harold.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Great Idea!

It would be cool if books that you find throughout the spiral become accessible in the library so you can read them again.

If my wizard was a real-life character I think I would take most of the books I find in quests, especially the ones in remote or dangerous locations. Being a nice wizard I might donate them to the library.

Defender
May 03, 2009
RottenHeart on May 26, 2013 wrote:
Great Idea!

It would be cool if books that you find throughout the spiral become accessible in the library so you can read them again.

If my wizard was a real-life character I think I would take most of the books I find in quests, especially the ones in remote or dangerous locations. Being a nice wizard I might donate them to the library.
I would donate the books I find to the trashcan. They're evil I tell you :P

I would love this! As a bookworm myself, I'd checkout the entire library and read all the books. Then, since my pet was hungry, I'd feed the books to him and when they ask where I put the books, I tell them my dog ate it. I'd also like to see the book the girl used for her science fair, surely it told her how to defeat a wooden golem..

Scarlet Hawk
100% Bookworm :D

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Good idea

They have those odd freaky hallways that seem to go on forever, how many books are there lol.

And if you listen closely, you can hear wispers, but I can never make them out, I think the library is haunted

I would love to cool quests deep inside the library, I hope it goes underground

Survivor
May 25, 2009
i think we should be able to check out books in those little passage ways on the sides of the library you can see them with the blue lights that would be cool

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
I think you should also be able to read the books, because why do they call it a library?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Padric skull staff on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
I think you should also be able to read the books, because why do they call it a library?
those books are the forbidden books just like the books you're never supposed t check out in Harry Potter but maybe it would be cool.
-autumn lifebrightlvl 34