Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Messed Up Arena Tickets!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I had a long battle with some guy and at the end, I won, and he got more arena tickets than me! I just didn't understand it. It doesn't bother me, but I know KI likes to know about problems like these.

Marissa BattleFlame
Queen of Seraphs

Survivor
Mar 31, 2013
Ditto. I won and I received 4 tickets while the looser received 14 tickets. Why is this happening?

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I curious did you use the guardian spell that brings you back to life then win?

That would make sense. You would technically win but be punished for having officiall died during the fight. Just checking though but that is more like a good idea then a fact. So I am asking maybe that is happening.

Survivor
May 16, 2013
thefriendlytheurgi... on May 9, 2013 wrote:
I had a long battle with some guy and at the end, I won, and he got more arena tickets than me! I just didn't understand it. It doesn't bother me, but I know KI likes to know about problems like these.

Marissa BattleFlame
Queen of Seraphs
I can answer that (I think). As you go up in rank (500+) you get more and more tickets per win AND loss. So my level 60 Knight loses a battle and recieves 7 tickets while my enemy, a level 70 private/corporal recieves 4 for his troubles. I kinda disagree with this, but for me its tolerable.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade