Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mysterious Health Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but two or three times since the new pvp update that took place a few weeks ago, I have mysteriously gained 1000 health during the middle of a match. I didn't use any healing spells to get the health. One time, I was revived with about one hundred fifty health after being defeated, without using the spell guardian spirit. I ended up winning the match. On two occasions, I was reported after this health glitch happened. Is it just my computer that's acting weird? I swear that I'm not purposely causing this glitch. I want to know if other people have experienced this glitch as well. I have a level forty five thaumaturge who is a pvp knight.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Pendragon slayer on May 9, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but two or three times since the new pvp update that took place a few weeks ago, I have mysteriously gained 1000 health during the middle of a match. I didn't use any healing spells to get the health. One time, I was revived with about one hundred fifty health after being defeated, without using the spell guardian spirit. I ended up winning the match. On two occasions, I was reported after this health glitch happened. Is it just my computer that's acting weird? I swear that I'm not purposely causing this glitch. I want to know if other people have experienced this glitch as well. I have a level forty five thaumaturge who is a pvp knight.
I think that its just a glitch. I haven't had it happen since the Wysteria update.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade and long time PvPer