Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

King Parsleys

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Let me just say now that King Parsleys are THE BOMB. I've farmed for hours in Dragonspyre and haven't gotten one seed. In fact, I've done Mirror Lake twice! What is the fastest boss/MoB to farm to get these? Me want Parsleys!

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I got a bunch of King Parsley from Mirror Lake. I have only done Mirror Lake abour 8 or 10 times. I didn't care about the seeds at the time. Much later I started a garden with about 10 seeds. When you grow them they sometimes give you additional seeds. I now have two very large garden plots dedicated to KP,working on my third.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
I've tried Mirror Lake two times with no luck. Which bosses specifically in ML drop King Parsleys? Or are there any other places that would quickly give me the seed?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
TheAwesomeMyth on May 7, 2013 wrote:
I've tried Mirror Lake two times with no luck. Which bosses specifically in ML drop King Parsleys? Or are there any other places that would quickly give me the seed?
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_in_the_Mirror

Looks like the Elephant does. The link above is the run down on Mirror Lake.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
TheAwesomeMyth on May 7, 2013 wrote:
Just noticed Tse-Tse in the beginning is suppose to also.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
A lot of times King Parsley's or other items are dropped by lots of bosses and mobs, so not everyone is going to remember specifics.

Your best bet is to go to the Wizard101 Central Wiki to find the information you need.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:King_Parsley

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Thanks for the help but I've done Mirror Lake a solid seven times and nothing at all. Wizard101 Central doesn't help really but I realize now it's not a walk in the park to get Parsleys, so I'll keep trying. Thanks again!

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Breaking News, General Greyhorn (Or something like that) in the Plaza of Conquests very commonly drops Kin Parsleys!!!!!

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
TheAwesomeMyth on May 5, 2013 wrote:
Let me just say now that King Parsleys are THE BOMB. I've farmed for hours in Dragonspyre and haven't gotten one seed. In fact, I've done Mirror Lake twice! What is the fastest boss/MoB to farm to get these? Me want Parsleys!
I don't pay attention to where i get my king parsleys, sorry By the way, look on wizard101central.com