Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Having the Bazaar moved to The Commons?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Rather than the bazaar being in Olde Town, I think it would be more practical to have it either in The Commons (most convenient) or the Shopping District (would make sense). What do you think?

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
I don't care where it is, its actually not that far....

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nlhf1995 on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
Rather than the bazaar being in Olde Town, I think it would be more practical to have it either in The Commons (most convenient) or the Shopping District (would make sense). What do you think?
No. The Commons is way too busy as it is. It's not that far, there is no reason to move it. (And it's just outside of the shopping district, so it does make sense)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The shopping district makes more sense than the commons does because of how busy it is. Though, if we're talking for ease of access, why not have a Bazaar representative in our houses? :) This way we can port there

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
The shopping district and commons are already full with a lot of wizards nad shops and stuff. And I think olde town needs something more than entrances to places in wizard city. Plus the bazaar is pretty big, it wouldn't really fit in the shopping district or commons

-Angela DragonStone
level 83 Sorccerer

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
RavenLady777 on May 1, 2013 wrote:
No. The Commons is way too busy as it is. It's not that far, there is no reason to move it. (And it's just outside of the shopping district, so it does make sense)
I agree.

Its fine where it is.

Haley DunePetal, Level 76 Balace.

Rise above and defeat the Evil within, Young Wizards! Good luck with your adventures in the Spiral.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
I agree with RavenLady777. It is already close enough, And I do like that feeling walking through Olde Town and having the Bizarre there. It feels right

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
i have to agree that the commons is way to busy (well unless you're in a really empty realm) but if they made a button that always went to the bazaar it would be cool cause often i'm in th bazaar selling stuff and one of my friends needs help so i port to them and then i'm in a different world so i have to get back to wizard city and then walk to the bazaar and it is really annoying ( i know marking the spot is pretty much like that but you often need it somewhere else like for a quest or something) thats all i have to say :P

pansage out

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Agreed, just leave it where it is. Olde Town is an older section and a place you would find Bazaars. It does not fit with the shopping district and as RavenLady has already stated the Commons it so busy now it would just make it worse.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Well, you know that it like does seriously make me walk a loooooooong time to the Olde Town from the commons so they should like totally move it closer than the olde town just sayin

Jessica Death
Death Kid
Level 14

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
No! rofl it's not hat big of a problem plus... it costs bout a grand just to move it and everything in it.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
I think it should be in the shopping district. Commons is way to busy. I don't like going Olde Town but I go to the shopping district alot.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
ugh, I hate having to walk that far

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
I really hate walking all the way to olde town...
This is why I pretty much don't buy anything.

Defender
May 03, 2009
dayerider on May 1, 2013 wrote:
The shopping district makes more sense than the commons does because of how busy it is. Though, if we're talking for ease of access, why not have a Bazaar representative in our houses? :) This way we can port there
Well, in the Hawkrider Bundle you get a Bazaar tapestry and you hang it in your house and if you walk up to it and hit 'x', it takes you to the Bazaar, so that kind of counts as a 'bazaar representative'.

I like the bazaar in Olde Town for a few reasons:

1) As fuzzykittens123 has stated, it feels right when you walk into the Olde Town and see the bazaar there.
2) It is near the lady with the very first crafting quest, so I can buy the recipe, buy the coal and gems, walk to the bazaar and get the other things and be done!
3) When I am waiting for energy and need to sell stuff, I walk to the bazaar slowly so the energy comes to me and I don't have to wait longer. I know, kinda weird reason :P
4)The shopping district is like a mall. Different stores lined up in different areas, the bazaar is a mush of all the shops (except the pet shop) with more items. It should be isolated from the rest because they are different.
5) As said, the commons is way too busy.

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer
Amber Rose
Apprentice Sorcerer
''Why? The world may never know.''

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
I have to agree with you on this one. The Commons is way too busy already.

Alyssa Fairyheart
Level 80

Defender
May 29, 2009
dayerider on May 1, 2013 wrote:
Ya kinda like the games in the crowns shop, unfortunately that's probably where the bazaar outpost for your house would be. But this would still be really cool, to have a bazaar outpost in the crowns shop.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv73

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
i think it should be in the shopping district because it a pain always to walk there

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
How about just having a button to teleport us there! It makes sense to leave the bazaar where it is

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
Botton to teleport there would be cool.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
You could just mark at the bazaar.Once I ported to my friends house and there was a picture of the bazaar and it teleported me there when I pressed x.

Tyler Legendfriend 71

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well, the commons is way to busy, as well as the crowded shopping district. Anyway, the Bazaar gives Olde Town a more important aspect, more than tunnels. Also, when low on health the long-ish walk there refuels my health (you're not alone!) and gives me better time to find mana.

Happy Spellcasting!

-Isaac Goldenriver, level 18

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I think it's fine where it is the commons is always busy with people hanging out and the shopping district is busy too the bazaar is fine where it is
Bailey FrostGem Level 88 Myth

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
i agree the bazzar needs to stay where it is