Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2nd Arc Finale: Things KI Should Consider

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
grahambhg on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
W101 won't have a "the end" until five days AFTER the internet does.
I doubt that it will end that soon.

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
masterryan1969 on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
if new stuff stops they lose customers its a very straight forward thing. Movie makers make new movies all the time same concept they just need to revamp the pet system or give players 6 talents to unlock ;p
pets are hard enough to get to epic, and nearly impossible to mega, without burning 50 bucks on snack packs.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I honestly love this game I hope we go to level One Million one day And when we reach level One Million we get the headmaster title

Richard Shadowwalker level 95 Initiate shadowmancer

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Im not sure if this is the right place to put this, but Ive been wondering, is Morganthe the last story arc? I know that in part 2 of Khrysalis we are supposed to defeat her for good, and to bring her back in a different and stronger form later in the game like they did with Malistaire would be stupid. So is there going to be a new big enemy with 3-4 worlds coming along with it? Or is KI going to stop after this and focus on finishing P101? I know its a bit early to know much of anything but if anyone has any thoughts or ideas feel free to let me know
Nicholas Ravenblood 95 and others

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
I don't think there will be rare gear drops in here like waterworks, I mean we just had aquila. I wouldn't mind some more GOOD wands. There aren't a lot of great wands out there for high levels. I guess they could make school pets, uncommon drops. I wouldn't mind seeing some new categories of gear either. Bracelets or other items that could be equipped for additional stats etc.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Bring on the chapters! I will play well into my 80's, and get my great grandchildren involved!
We will beat the 20th chapter of wizard101 together!!!

So happy!!! I have known this news for awhile now but every time I remember it being confirmed there will be more I am overjoyed!!!!!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
Your question has been asked and answered, young Wizard.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/2nd-arc-finale-things-ki-should-consider-8ad6a4183e3b2dd8013e4320b0370196

What makes you think there will ever be a finale?

Wizard101's first chapter began in Wizard City, and culminated with the defeat of Malistaire.
Wizard101's second chapter began in Celestia with the introduction of Morganthe.

We're still only in the second chapter of this story of the Spiral...there are many chapters to come!
:O I wonder how many chapters there will be.

If this is only the 2nd chapter then the say 5th chapter might be so hard it would take an immortal (gamer) to beat it :O

Survivor
May 30, 2011
I'm wanting to when part two of Khrysalis start

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I think there will be 20 chapters since the spiral's story is soooo big, but with a lot of enemies

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Im not sure if this is the right place to put this, but Ive been wondering, is Morganthe the last story arc? I know that in part 2 of Khrysalis we are supposed to defeat her for good, and to bring her back in a different and stronger form later in the game like they did with Malistaire would be stupid. So is there going to be a new big enemy with 3-4 worlds coming along with it? Or is KI going to stop after this and focus on finishing P101? I know its a bit early to know much of anything but if anyone has any thoughts or ideas feel free to let me know
Nicholas Ravenblood 95 and others
That's kinda the same question, yes there will be more.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
I think bringing about lvl 100 should bring about a new age of power-ridiculous power. The gear should be phenomenal and inarguably the best. I'm talking twenty plus pierce, at least four hundred critical, at least two hundred block, thirty resist, at least four hundred health for each gear piece, fool-proof accuracy and pip chance, and healing that boosts a simple fairy to a thousand. Meanwhile, the rank 11 spells should be everything every school is asking for. It seems myth needs an AOE, well then, give them one that can do 1300 base damage to all enemies. Go crazy, give death a DOT drain spell, give life some damage, give storm a one-hitter base damage spell. Give balance something like loremaster, but with all the little annoying after-affects you can possibly think of-weakness, death mantle or wtever its called, infection, dispels. Everywhere I look in these forums, people want more, and this rush of power would make the end of something you've built us up for so much very rewarding. Sure, these stats and spells would be outrageously unfair to anybody who isn't lvl 100. But then, lvl ninetys are pretty difficult to beat if you don't have tarturus gear.

I just think lvl 100 should be a big milestone. After all, anybody remember the original lvl cap? This is twice as high :) These should be the bad boys in town. (and girls :p)

Seth Legend :]

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
Hi. I wanted to see if you guys want or think the world Kryisalis ( sorry for spelling ) would be the end. It is the new world but is it the end. Is wizards going to over flow with monsters? what do you think?
Kaitlyn EarthBlossom

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
sethlegendperson on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
I think bringing about lvl 100 should bring about a new age of power-ridiculous power. The gear should be phenomenal and inarguably the best. I'm talking twenty plus pierce, at least four hundred critical, at least two hundred block, thirty resist, at least four hundred health for each gear piece, fool-proof accuracy and pip chance, and healing that boosts a simple fairy to a thousand. Meanwhile, the rank 11 spells should be everything every school is asking for. It seems myth needs an AOE, well then, give them one that can do 1300 base damage to all enemies. Go crazy, give death a DOT drain spell, give life some damage, give storm a one-hitter base damage spell. Give balance something like loremaster, but with all the little annoying after-affects you can possibly think of-weakness, death mantle or wtever its called, infection, dispels. Everywhere I look in these forums, people want more, and this rush of power would make the end of something you've built us up for so much very rewarding. Sure, these stats and spells would be outrageously unfair to anybody who isn't lvl 100. But then, lvl ninetys are pretty difficult to beat if you don't have tarturus gear.

I just think lvl 100 should be a big milestone. After all, anybody remember the original lvl cap? This is twice as high :) These should be the bad boys in town. (and girls :p)

Seth Legend :]
yeah we just killed morganthe and stole all her power now we can one hit merle ambrose bartleby gamma and lydia greyrose all in the same spell! lolololololololololololol

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
Blaze Duskdreamer on Nov 21, 2013 wrote:
I don't understand why people fear an end to W101 just because of a round number. Honestly, ask yourself this, why would they stop producing such a profitable product? Would you if you had such a fun way to turn a profit and were? They're no more likely to stop than Coca-Cola is to stop bottling soda.
Well Blaze i understand why you said this but wizards101 might have an end. You never know! Just saying!
Kaitlyn EarthBlossom

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
madmink on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
Thank you, i so wanted to this not to end! I started to think Wizard 101 was epic on the "TUTORIAL"!!! Again I want to thank you for telling us that.

Jack Frost, lvl 34 ice
No prob Jack Frost
Kaitlyn EarthBlossom

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
The funniest way to end wizard101 would be that your fighting Morganth. Then right when your about to defeat her, a meteor comes out of nowhere and hits you directly. Then when Morganth looks up, and it is the dragon titan! Malistare woke up the dragon titan, but we never did anything about it. Lol

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
This is why I like Wizard101, one of the very few games that don't have an end.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
Might i consider a specially made soundtrack exclusively for the final battle with morganthe?

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Grace Goldenleaf on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
I want this to be the ending, but only after KI has done at least 20 chapters

<New villian> (i am not creative enough to think of a name :P) Is invading Ravenwood! To battle, young wizard!

You will fight with Ambrose. He has 5000-7000 HP. The villian uses a max-pip spell along with blades and traps. It is an AOE spell so he K.O.'s both of you. Your screen becomes blurry and your last sight is of the villian terrorizing the new students of Ravenwood. You get sent to the Wizard selection screen, and if you try to log onto the Wizard who was with Ambrose and "Died:, you are in the new villians lair. This will be sort of like the Wizard creator, but instead it is a MOB creator! You select your school, design yourself, and choose a world. You wander the streets endlessly, waiting... Waiting for a Wizard to show up. If you die you return to the MOB maker to select a new MOB and a new world to wander.

-G.G. Level 35

-K.U. Level 18
Only that much? Malistaire was for level 50 wizards with 10,000 health and 3 minions. If it's for level 100's the health should be like 30000-50000...

~ Vanessa

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
We are one world away from completing this story and closing the book to Morganthe for good (hopefully...). As of that, here's a list to the things I really feel Kingsisle should do for us in the next expansion:

-Morganthe MUST drop a full, powerful, rare gear set for each school just like Malistaire did. It should include stats stronger than the WW gear. Should haves a fair amount of just about every stat (minus Energy). You've gotten us this far into the story, and now players want to see a fabulous reward like new gear. I would also suggest giving every school their own gear look, not one gear style that every school gets like WW. Make Pyromancer's gear on fire, or Theurgist get an earth-toned amor. The gear should also not only hit the school's strong points but also bring up their weaker points.
-Bring out a plethera of new pets to be boughten, dropped, purchased from a bundle, or won from a hoard/lore pack (Zafaria was heavily lacking to me and Azteca, while it brought 6 new dino pets, all were not dropped)
-Hold any insane amount of difficulty. After Azteca, Wizards, I feel, don't need to see another hardcore area. Since Azteca and Zafaria really brought the hurt, and Avalon wasn't too bad, the final world must be easier than Azteca but not simple as it would feel off putting (look at Dragonspyre). Bring the hurt around the final battle please.
-Let the world quest line mirror Avalon's. Of all the 2nd Arc worlds, Avalon was the most appealing. Mix up the story instead of repetitive quests as most found unappealing in Zafaria and Azteca. Don't be afraid to put the answer to our problems right in front of us instead of fighting a boss. Give us a reward to look for like the Sword of Kings.
-Have this world give multiple training points like Celestia and Avalon.
-Provide us with new school pets, Rank 11 Spells, and 2-5 new school utility spells.
-If Utility spells and Astral Spells are to appear, it's on or the other. One can be simply provided without doing a fight quest, and the other a boss fight, but not both.
-Azteca mobs and bosses need to loose treasure card/item card versions of our spells. Give them regular versions and move those to the final world or get rid of them all together.
-In a story sense, make Morganthe do something evil that affects us, the Students, such as injury Ambrose or Cyrus or attack Ravenwood.
-Answer the question: What happened to the Eye of History? somewhere in the quest line.
-Go graphically big! Blow our minds with an epic cenimatic beginning and ending as well as affects throughout this world.
-Whatever spells we get in this world, mobs MUST not know them before us (I am unsure why you guys broke that golden chain. If it was, as Professor Falmea said, to slow us down that's cool but as the last world, don't go over board).
-Bring out as much humor, puns, and crude humor as possible like Zafaria-Azteca (don't remember much from Celestia). Make us laugh.

Thanks!
While I was reading this thread, I actually had an interesting idea for the final battle with Morganthe. Morganthe must be immensely powerful; even many wizards in the council of light can hardly defeat her. I personally think that she should temporarily corrupt the entire council of light. Merle could shield you at the last second, so that it is possible to fight Morganthe. (Once you defeat them, they should be back to normal) All of them should have cheats. It should be like the waterworks was when it came out; the final battle was unique, challenging, and fun, along with having good drops, as you said. Perhaps, every few turns, Morganthe could play a card that uses one random card from one players deck for no pips, not using any blades. It could act like beguile, except no pips would be used. She could drop unique pets along with powerful gear. Morganthe should also drop a new spell, perhaps a new shadow spell such called something like corruption? It could make the player's eyes that it was used on glow black, and then cast a random spell from their deck. Maybe this would be a good idea for the final battle? Idk.