Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2nd Arc Finale: Things KI Should Consider

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Professor Greyrose on May 16, 2013 wrote:
What makes you think there will ever be a finale?

Wizard101's first chapter began in Wizard City, and culminated with the defeat of Malistaire.
Wizard101's second chapter began in Celestia with the introduction of Morganthe.

We're still only in the second chapter of this story of the Spiral...there are many chapters to come!
:) it all feels like reading the biggest, most wonderful book in the world with lots of pictures lolz. I wish to read ahead in this grand book, but know if I did it would ruin all the fun. I hope there are many many chapters but I will still always think the first "classic" chapter was the best, for it brings back old memories of fun and no cares. Although this game gets more stressful as it progresses to high levels and stronger bosses I could never quit playing. I would be losing a world of imagination and friends. :)

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
GREATI am still at a low level right now; but I do not want it to ever end. This is my only pass time, and let me say I love it. I am lvl 38 Mary Rosewalker...Thanks Phyllis

Champion
Aug 20, 2010

Wizard101's first chapter began in Wizard City, and culminated with the defeat of Malistaire.
Wizard101's second chapter began in Celestia with the introduction of Morganthe.

We're still only in the second chapter of this story of the Spiral...there are many chapters to come!
Thanks Professor. As a level 86 I am close to max level so far. I heard talk of Level 100 max and morganthe finale, but it never occurred to me they would just stop making additions to the game like some people mentioned. I am glad there will be Wizard101 levels and quests and bosses for a long time! Sure takes away my worry there. Thanks again Prof. Greyrose

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
SonUvaDigger on May 16, 2013 wrote:
I am too!!

But KI, don't get too carried away and have there be lvl 200+

But the spells!!
yes i agree but what about the spells we are 4 more ranks away from getting to the max pips we can have altogether so
what now?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
ok, so i guess you guys don't exactly enjoy the idea of the game ending. to be truthful, neither do I. But don't be haters, I just thought this would make a great finale, if not to wizard101, then to a world. I'm completely on your side though. Wizard101 ending would be terrible. I've made so many friends here, and the idea of losing everything is just too depressing
But that would make a great end to THIS CHAPTER. Not the game
Nicholas Shadowforge

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012

Yes!! This was confirmed! I cannot wait to see what's left to come.

Survivor
May 17, 2013
Will the game end, i am really gonna be sad if it will soon

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TheAwesomeDiviner2... on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
Will the game end, i am really gonna be sad if it will soon
No it will not.
Read the previous comments; Professor Greyrose stated this.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
101: perfect cap! (Duh! Wizard 101!)

After you fight Ambrose though, you should become headmaster!

I also think that before you become headmaster you should try to find out who your family is:

You do a lot of questing in Wizard City and eventually find out everyone in your family is dead! The only person that's alive is your great great grandpa.You ask Ambrose if he can help you find your grandpa. It turns out that it's Merle Ambrose himself!

This shouldn't be the end of the game, just the chapter. You become headmaster of Ravenwood and have to do tons of questing in 5 different worlds, though to get rid of all evil. Then you become headmaster, Ravenwood is safe, and the game continues on . You won't level up though. After 5 years of being hm, 2 new wizards want to become headmasters. But they doesn't go to the school. They just wants to take over. With the help of Ambrose (Whos still alive), you find out that Morganthe and Malistaire were siblings. Malistaire had a long lost son and Morganthe had a long lost daughter. They are the new wizards. They want to take over cause thay want to avenge their parents death. Then you have do a whole new chapter!

Thats all I got.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009

well only if the games fan base stays then it will have many more chapters but there are still problems and solutions to be had and if KI dont get them right person after person will move on and start others growing games i personally would like to see enough chapters till i am level 1,000 and so fourth but we need stuff to keep us around and one big thing i see very common is gear problems i personally am in azteca and cant find better gear than waterworks still. and personally i would enjoy going through the same experience waterworks gave me for better gear but that is my thought

Defender
May 29, 2009
Maybe that could happen and for saving the spiral twice they could reelect a new headmaster: you, then something will come to be a problem and after sending multiple wizards, you decide to go over there yourself. You could start a new chapter, but my problem is that right now you can only hold up to seven pips. How could the game go on past lvl 130?

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
With the whole "max pips" problem, why not have a spell to widen the max???

Tyler Skybreeze, lvl. 43

Defender
May 29, 2009
tylerskybreeze on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
With the whole "max pips" problem, why not have a spell to widen the max???

Tyler Skybreeze, lvl. 43
That's smart, maybe a lvl 120 wand that gives plus 1 max pip, then plus 2 at 130

Anthony Ashcatcher lv72

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
This game should end in centruies.Too good to end now.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Tyler Legendfriend on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
This game should end in centruies.Too good to end now.
Centuries? You do realize that a century is 100 years, right? I mean, I like wizard101, but I dont' want it to go on until I'm dead!

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
Lol nice twist to the finale, but i really think that the cap should be lvl 101. other than that good idea

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
robotdino123 on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
Centuries? You do realize that a century is 100 years, right? I mean, I like wizard101, but I dont' want it to go on until I'm dead!
I don't mind being 114 playing wizard101.I know a century is 100 years.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009

I agree with my teacher. That may be a great way to end the second chapter, but no book only has two chapters. No, W101 will just continue(anyway, they have to make money some way)

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
jack fire on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
well only if the games fan base stays then it will have many more chapters but there are still problems and solutions to be had and if KI dont get them right person after person will move on and start others growing games i personally would like to see enough chapters till i am level 1,000 and so fourth but we need stuff to keep us around and one big thing i see very common is gear problems i personally am in azteca and cant find better gear than waterworks still. and personally i would enjoy going through the same experience waterworks gave me for better gear but that is my thought
By that time we might all not be here anymore and anyway,
I personally think they ended the Morganthe chapter too quickly, all the way to Malistaire was a big 5 worlds. If the chapters continue on as 4 worlds then Wizard101 will end maybe in another decade. Everyone get your Wizards up to 90 before it increases and takes even longer!

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
robotdino123 on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
I'll be 100 million years old and breaking out of my tomb before I stop playing this game. i sincerely hope that, in 100 years from now, w101 is still alive and well (even if i, myself, am neither).

some of the suggestions on this board are awesome.

-v.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
The game goes on forever. And that is good, because otherwise I might run out of things to do and get bored.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Stay with Wizard101!!! If you have defeated Malistaire the Undying, Start all over... well make a new character!

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010

the second chapter is over because in Azteca the asteroid xibalba fell as in the "the skies will fall"

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
ok, step back and think what would happen if the game just ended. Not only would you be disappointing millions of people, but the game ending just like that would be a little too abrupt. I know that morganthe has a storyline through several worlds like malistaire but there needs to be storyline built around those bosses and what leads up to them. Now talking to those people who are waiting to see new spells. They could always increase the max number of pips you could have and/or introduce a new "super pip". Also if they did make morganthe final boss she would have around 50,000 health, 100,00 is awfully high to end azteca. Now just personal comments, i am so glad there is much of the spiral to be discovered, and i have some ideas, like many others, for some new spells. Can't wait to see the next world, next chapter, and beyond!

Scarlet Dragonpetal
Lvl 87 Pyro
PS can't wait to get sun serpent!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
nicholasshadowforg... on May 15, 2013 wrote:
For the final world of the spiral, the last boss should be Morganthe. 100,000 health, , no cheats, no minion. After she is defeated, You return to Merle as usual to tell him of your success. But then there's a twist. Merle decides that you have grown too powerful, a threat to the spiral. He takes it upon himself to battle you and to rid you from the spiral. After all is sorted out, Merle learns that Morganthe, in her final moments, cursed him. Then you comlete the game at lvl 100.

~Nicholas Shadowforge~
archmage
You cant end the game just to make wizards defeat morganthe.
Second of all, how would Kingsisle totally finish Wizard101?
Third of all, how would we be a threat to the spiral?
I mean, Merle is not going to try to defeat us.
Well if he was cursed than yeah, but if he wasn't, he would not want to get rid of us from the spiral.

Well I would think that when we get to level 120, than we should defeat Morganthe.
And then, A evil spirit from the spiral, some wizards call it the Wicked Spell.
Any way, The Wicked Spell is disappeared, and its gone through the walls and found someone and went inside the someone and is now the Villain of the Spiral!

What do you think?