Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests for badges!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2009
Ok, I'm trying to earn all of the badges, but I can't seem to get the badge Master of the Oasis. I've gone EVERYWHERE in Krokotopia, but there aren't any quests left. I'm pretty sure I've done all of the quests though. Please help!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
EmmaEmeraldGem on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
Ok, I'm trying to earn all of the badges, but I can't seem to get the badge Master of the Oasis. I've gone EVERYWHERE in Krokotopia, but there aren't any quests left. I'm pretty sure I've done all of the quests though. Please help!
The last quest I got in Krokotopia was from Sergeant Major Talbot, telling me to go to Marleybone and talk to Pvt. Kinchley.

When I talked to Pvt. Kinchley, I got the Master of Oasis Badge.

Have you gone to Marleybone yet?

Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:
1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop?

Hope this helps.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Are you sure you did every single, solitary quest? Check the quest tree:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

."Master of the Oasis" badge needs you to complete every quest in krokotopia. You've missed one. Btw here are all the badges- you can read how to get them. Good luck!

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Strawberry, you took the words right out of my mouth

Survivor
May 11, 2009
AluraMist2 on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
The last quest I got in Krokotopia was from Sergeant Major Talbot, telling me to go to Marleybone and talk to Pvt. Kinchley.

When I talked to Pvt. Kinchley, I got the Master of Oasis Badge.

Have you gone to Marleybone yet?

Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:
1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop?

Hope this helps.
I'm in Celestia, I just wanted to get the badge, and it turns out I didn't get the side quest in the deck shop. Thanks for your help!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
If you defeat a lot of the liiizard guys you could get 1 bage and the more you defeat them the more bages you get.

P.S.
Theres only 3.

-Hope I HELPED

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
Stormgem307 on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
Are you sure you did every single, solitary quest? Check the quest tree:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

."Master of the Oasis" badge needs you to complete every quest in krokotopia. You've missed one. Btw here are all the badges- you can read how to get them. Good luck!

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges
I Can't Finish The Find The Betels Quest But I'll Try Going to www.wizard101central.com/wi/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree