Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-5-13

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
those ice turtles with the fire in stomach are awesome, storm pet though to many ice ones already. lol they are in new world floating lands i think

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
Survivor
May 17, 2012
I'm thinking a cool pet like a a rainbow pet that casts elemental blades.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I think the boss, Blighted Yaxche, in cloudburst forest would make a great pet. What gardener wouldn't want a multicolored head of broccoli following them around?

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
I don't believe that I've seen any of the helmeted Cyclopses in pet form.

Another that might be fun would be a Marleybonian soldier along the lines of Private Primwell, or one of the police dogs from Regent Square or Newgate Prison.

A mole gardener?

A proud lion of the Darkmane tribe?

A witch, patterned on Gretta Darkkettle and Mildred Farseer?

A wisp... I know that it's not a creature, but a red or blue wisp following along without getting absorbed could be cool too.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
I've wanted a quetzal since the first time I saw it, please make that a pet.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
I would like to see some more unique pets. Like, Wooden Chests that seem to be alive and other such things(; And also the Ravens would be nice from Wintertusk Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
they should have a bear warrior and a pet raven like the ones in wintertusk and grizzleheim that would be very cool

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
Blighted Yaxche he is the coolest boss in all the game

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
best to have pets not from azteca, real life pets or lvl 88 spells pets....

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
I'd love to have a Steam Golem or Steam Wincher pet. But really, a Pet Water-Mole would rock!

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
Oh, i would love water elemental as a pet, or a snow angel :) would be sooo cool.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
For me I would want a Snow Angel pet, it could be a ice only pet but hybrids could be a Death Angel, Fire Angel you name it.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Those black and red magma looking dragons in Dragonspyre

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
So glad you asked! LOL My mom and I have been playing together a lot and we have actually had this conversation on several occasions.

I would like to add that it would be super if the next school pets had great talents like the level 58 pets, i.e. Spritely, blades, traps,etc. Cause it's no fun going through the quest to get a pet that you won't even equip cause you already have better.

Death- Dr. Von, Neza the Poet

Life- I like the Centaur idea; And possibly a pet with an AoE attack for all levels (Like the deer knight but for life)? Cause seriously, we're lacking in attacks to begin with.

Storm- The Shark Soldiers from Celestia would be awesome. Or the Eels they're cute too.

Myth- Quetzel

Ice- Ice Angel, or even the Blue and White Pegasus Mount as a pet, that would be awesome.

Fire- A Water-mole!

Balance- One of the Azteca Parrots, SO PRETTY!

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
It be cool if one day the school teachers or maybe libarians or Huge boss pets like Malistaire and That cat boss from marleybone something like that be cool

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Good Morning to everyone! I would like to have morganthe's pet (the little spiders) so cute. And what about a mini car that when it cast a spell spills oil (from the front)or smoke (from the back) on them? But i think the one i would really like to see is a dangerous deadly plant pet that sprays deadly pollen :)
And last but not least Annie pet (the green hag).
Thanks

Survivor
May 06, 2010
There are so many wonderful creatures on wizards but I would like to see a few that also could cast spritely:

A horse like Diego, a bird like Pacal Redmask, a Gryphon pet, or dog from marleybone! That would be awesome!!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2012
(sing it with me)
i want a hydra pet i want a hydra pet

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Watermole
Fire Elf
Pet Coven(Like the ones in Grizzleheim)
Belloq
Grim Calaca
Winged Tooth Knight
Night Goblin
Corpse Lantern!
Baby Draconian.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
I would like to see a snow angel pet for ice and ra for balance

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
I would like to see a morganth pet, or ambrose pet lol.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010