Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adition to Combat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
As everyone knows combat has become more difficult very increasingly at a rapid rate I would say there should be equipment that gives you two power pips plus another pip since creatures now have the ability to use spells like Medusa as soon a matches begin. Thanks for reading.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
ForerunnerDeity on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
As everyone knows combat has become more difficult very increasingly at a rapid rate I would say there should be equipment that gives you two power pips plus another pip since creatures now have the ability to use spells like Medusa as soon a matches begin. Thanks for reading.
We all hope for 2 pip wands. If were lucky, there might be some for the new world.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I was thinking of having KI make certain no auction wands in Azteca, which give one power pip and one regular pip, then the other pip is based on your PP chance. A jump from one power pip to two power pips might be too large.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
This will upset pvpers, so how about only if they are no pvp? o_o

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
oh, everyone has wished for this to happen, sadly it has not happened yet, but never give up hope!