Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I thought this Pet Energy would be enough, :O

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I used a Splendid Tunic and Splendid Boots I received from Mirror Lake. With my base PE (pet energy) of 83 and the +15 addition from both the robe and boots, I had 113 PE, yet I still ran out before I could take care of all of my plants :o

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Dominooooo on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
I used a Splendid Tunic and Splendid Boots I received from Mirror Lake. With my base PE (pet energy) of 83 and the +15 addition from both the robe and boots, I had 113 PE, yet I still ran out before I could take care of all of my plants :o
What my mom tells me when I take too much desert: "Your eyes are bigger than your mind."

This means that I dont see that I take too much for what I can.

Same thing with gardening. Since I wasnt able to care all my plants, I reduced my garden. And now it fits perfectly with my energy.

Just wait until your plants get elder and when they do and give you a seed - put it it in shared bank and create gardens on multiple wizards.

Problem solved.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
popcicool is right. Also, I have learned...

- to plant compact gardens of the same plant type (ie: needs)
- to use area spells only, and only when needed by most plants. Don't waste energy except...
- use up all my energy up when I know I will be away from computer for 12+ hours.
- use the little left-overs of energy for re-planting etc.
- never waste energy on curing a couple plants with pests. Wait for a big bunch.
- never use my primary (gardening) wizard for pet training. Make another wizard for that.

Generally this boils down to:
- two compact garden plots
- garden using area spells once in morning, once at night.

This assumes you have reached level 90, so you can no longer rely on leveling-up to replenish your energy. And you don't want to purchase energy elixirs.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Dominooooo on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
anyone can get in trouble if you don't time use properly. I am bare bones right now doing just one garden on one wizard. 36 couch potatoes in two plots of 9x2. even if i did not have energy gear i could manage it without treasure cards. but since i do have energy gear i have 148. I garden twice a day 3am and 6pm using 60 energy each time and in between adding 40 for dragon flies. Was also able to manage 48 emp's on this same wizard at the same time its just timing. If your not stacking i recommend it but do not do more than two levels high as there is a bug even when zone wide spells are used plants are missed. ( does not apply to the 77 max for the ring i am not even close to that) Grub guardian game does give you a chance to get energy bottles if you unlock star towers and the new maps. mega fire pet is highly desired on maps that would get you bottles ;-)