Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Teacher

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
My good old buddy Cyrus. He gave me a big fat frog at level 58.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
I love Moolinda Wu and Dalia Falmea the best. Moolinda Wu is very calming and she is eager to teach you new things. I like Falmea (my secondary school teacher) because she is always impressed and proud of the things you do. As for my least favorite teacher, I would have to say Cyrus Drake. I hates everything you do and is never proud of you. I came to him because someone in Cyclops Lane told me I needed to tell him about the cyclops legionare problem and he sent a note to Ambrose to expel me just for being not powerful enough. SO RUDE!

Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
Angel ShadowFist on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
My good old buddy Cyrus. He gave me a big fat frog at level 58.
Isn't Cyrus mean to you?? I thinks I'm dirt that came off his shoe.

P.S he would look much better with hair.

BTW I love how Cyrus gives you a warm welcome as a new student! (Being sarcastic there)

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
I will rate the schools in my order: .

Joseph Pixietamer level 11

Joseph Icestalker level 24

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Alzarhed. He called me his favorite student and is very nice.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
I would have to say Lydia Greyrose and not because I'm . She's really nice!
Here is the order that I rate the schoools in:

James Soulshard
Level 26 thaumaturge

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Sorry Pro. Greyrose you might be my teacher but you are not my fave. Halestom Balestrom is super peppy and happy. He can cheer you up in 5 seconds flat. He's so cool! And a frog.

Explorer
Jun 05, 2011
Alhazred, with him getting old, he's getting quite forgetful too.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
Moolinda Wu cause she's nice and my teacher. Deal with it.

Sean RainbowHunter Level 39

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Dalia Flamea because;
  1. She's my teacher
  2. She's really nice and loves all her students (Moi)
  3. 4 words; She. Has. Awesome. Hair.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2012
flamea by a landslide not only is she the teacher of to of my wizards put she is always nice and in a good mood the total opposite of cyrus drake which I find unnecessarily rude

Survivor
May 16, 2011
Jasmine Wildblood on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Cyrus Drake, cause me makes my laugh with his attempts of trying to discard me from learning Myth. He also reminds me of Severus Snape from Harry Potter!
Oh my gosh, yes! I also love Cyrus Drake, as he -like many others- reminds people of Snape, and Snape was my favorite Harry Potter character.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I'd have to say Professor Drake. He sends us to Azteca and Aquila. He's kind of like "The Dad we never had". While he was mean to us when we first arrived, he soon found (After we defeated Malistare) we were powerful wizards, and not just "Another Conjurer want-to-be"

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Humm... I have to think about this... i really like moolinda wu cause she is my school teacher!!! But if you take her out, Falmea.

Angela Gem
Level 62

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
I'd have to say Professor Drake. He sends us to Azteca and Aquila. He's kind of like "The Dad we never had". While he was mean to us when we first arrived, he soon found (After we defeated Malistare) we were powerful wizards, and not just "Another Conjurer want-to-be"

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90
I Love the way you said that. My favorite teacher is my buddy Cyrus. If you recorded you Mally battle like me, check out what he says and how meaningful it is.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Obviously cyrus drake.
He is just the most negative person you meet....
Then you get better and he becomes more, how do you say, "Looks up to you"