Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Teacher

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
I was just wanting to see who was your most favorite teacher and why. There is no wrong answer.

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
ForerunnerDeity on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
I was just wanting to see who was your most favorite teacher and why. There is no wrong answer.
Some people may not agree but Moolinda Wu when she cast Forest Lord i am running.

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
I think that those astral panels in Celestia are the best because astral helps other spells. But I think that if you get any, moon would be the worst and stellar (star) would be the best. And I know that they aren't specifically teachers, but they do teach you spells...

Brandon SoulThief
Currently Level 48

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I'd say Professor Falmea. She's always in a good mood, she always likes your potential, she's impressed by your learning, she never says anything bad to you, and also she's my teacher.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Flamea or Moolinda because Flamea is Boss and really nice. Moolinda cause she is healing spells. I also like the Balance teachers because i like dogs and alligators a lot.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
FDrybob on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
Cyrus Drake for sure. He always cracks me up.
The lower lvls won't like him so much up to Dragonspyre. The first incident bout Cyrus being mean is when you're taking the Ravenwood Tour. Cyrus: Another Conjurer taking the Ravenwood Tour, how quaint. I wish they sent some adept pupils for once. Second incident is when you're doing Cyclops Lane whenever Nolan Stormgate tells you to go take a note to Cyrus. When you get there he sends you to the laundry shopkeeper. Shopkeeper: Here you go. Cyrus Drakes laundry. Make sure it doesn't drag on the pavement. Cyrus: Here take this note, that should resolve things. Merle: I will not expel you from Ravenwood Schools of Magical Arts. No more incidents I think.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Prof. Greyrose is like your fairy godmother. "Oh dear, you've suffered your first defeat..." *sympathetic pat on the shoulder* "No worries, here's some tower shields to turn that frown upside down...just baked them this morning!"

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
crunkatog on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
Prof. Greyrose is like your fairy godmother. "Oh dear, you've suffered your first defeat..." *sympathetic pat on the shoulder* "No worries, here's some tower shields to turn that frown upside down...just baked them this morning!"
LoL Yes!!
I'm torn between Professor Greyrose, Professor Falmea, And Cyrus Drake.
Professor Greyrose because I'm Ice, and She's Nice!!
Professor Falmea because her character is SO COOL!!
And Cyrus Drake because his grumpiness and smart remarks make me smile!!

Julia DragonLeaf-Level 87 Ice

Megan DragonLeaf-Level 26 Strom

"The Best Things In Life Are Free, But Wizard101 Begs To Differ!"

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Cyrus Drake for sure; he's such a funny but rude teacher. Plus he is probably the most helpful in your journeys in the game. He even reminds me of Professor Snape (if you're a Harry Potter fan).

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Unicorns And Drago... on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
LoL Yes!!
I'm torn between Professor Greyrose, Professor Falmea, And Cyrus Drake.
Professor Greyrose because I'm Ice, and She's Nice!!
Professor Falmea because her character is SO COOL!!
And Cyrus Drake because his grumpiness and smart remarks make me smile!!

Julia DragonLeaf-Level 87 Ice

Megan DragonLeaf-Level 26 Strom

"The Best Things In Life Are Free, But Wizard101 Begs To Differ!"
I think Professor Greyrose got her start in Ice a long time ago, on a hot summer day in Weirwood. She had just bought a triple scoop ice cream and the ice cream fell off onto the sidewalk. It broke her heart to watch all her blonde strawberry and salmon joy ice cream melting into the cobblestones. So she resolved to learn a magic whereby no child would ever have to suffer the same heartbreak, of losing their ice cream cone. And along the way, although she mastered some terrifying and eldritch subzero magic, she stayed true to her compassion for the young, and even today consoles you when you've had a setback.

I sure do like seeing that "come see me, I have a new spell for you" icon on the right of my screen. Yay, new toys! Even the ones you have to work hard for, like Heck Hound or Water Elemental.

Explorer
May 14, 2009
My favorite is Cyrus Drake. His personality is funny.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
Definitely Cyrus and Malistaire.
Cyrus because his smart remarks are hilarious like one person said, and Malistaire just because he's so evil and im from death school. So what if he's trying to take over the spiral? lol...

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
He may not be a teacher anymore, but i like, no no i LOVE Malistaire. You people probably think im crazy for thinking that, but he actually has a heart touching background and you should feel sorry for him.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Cyrus Drake, because he has been through so much. And he is my teacher.
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 44

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Malistaire Fan101 on May 11, 2013 wrote:
He may not be a teacher anymore, but i like, no no i LOVE Malistaire. You people probably think im crazy for thinking that, but he actually has a heart touching background and you should feel sorry for him.
@1awesome3: clearly, awesome people think alike!

Malistaire is my favourite, too~ when I was a little noobie wizard, he was the heart and soul of the game; I've put 4 wizards past him so far, and the excitement of it all never gets old.

I want to tell you that I never cried little wizard tears into my robes when I first saw him and Sylvia in that cut-scene, but that would be a total lie. That part of the story was so well-written and beautifully executed that it broke my little wizard heart a thousand times over!

My other faves: Alhazred, Cyrus, and Falmea... oh, and Sylvia (d'uh).

-von

Explorer
Dec 11, 2009
Survivor
May 17, 2013
My favourite teacher is balestrom, he is really fun and cheers me up when i have a spell quest (he is also my Teacher)

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
my personal fave would be Lydia greyrose. she is my teacher and is really nice and gives helpful tips

Defender
May 29, 2009
I like Malistaire, not a teacher anymore, but he was then he turned evil, greatest story ever, plus greatest school ever, it all makes malistaire amazing.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv73

Survivor
Oct 12, 2012
I don't have a favorite because all the teachers are awesome.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
my favrite teacher is really profeser drake and krokotopia balance master professer drake because he is malistairs brother and krokotopia balance master because he is my teacher and really nicebut last of all the show off storm master the second nicest and funeist (if your a frog the weirdest) and who can forget ice master her self nicest her self they make best combo thats thats all fokes

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
The frog. You can't hate the frog. His voixe sounds like pepperment buttler. And for the main point. he is a frog. Deal with it frog haters.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Honestly my favorite is probably Alhazred. He is that funny. crippled old man that is a master of Balance.

Wolf HawkBreaker Promethean

A Balanced Life

"Stuffs hard. We get it. Now go."