Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sloth mount

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI

You have out done yourself this time!! I LOVE the sloth mount! It is so very cute. What will also be awesome is if you come up with a mount that you just sit on and it doesn't move. <like a Rock> That would be funny :)

Ellie

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Too bad it is not for purchase with gold! I'd get all of my characters the sloth mount, then enter the "mount races" parties I see on fansites!!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hehe i love it too. Its so creative with negative speed. LOL Its too cute isnt it? KI great job! Its perfect for April Fools!!!! I saw someone in wysteria today with it and i just stood there and watched them run around. LOL i almost fell out of my chair of laughter Best mount ever!!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I love it too!!! Its so creative how it gives negative speed!!! LOL!! Perfect for April Fools, great job Kingsisle!!!!!!!!! I saw someone in wysteria riding on it and i just stood and watched. lol!!!!!!!! I almost fell out of my chair of laughter!! Its so cute! Best idea KI!!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I love my Sloth Mount. It truly is a wonderful addition to my mount collection! :) Thank you KI!

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
I got one for my life so I could stride majestically across ravenwood and the commons.

It's A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
Since the mount is extremely cheap, I've seen a lot of people in the commons giving them away. I got mine this way. ^-^

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
my sloth mount is epic, people look at me and think LIKE A BOSS

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Idony09 on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
KI

You have out done yourself this time!! I LOVE the sloth mount! It is so very cute. What will also be awesome is if you come up with a mount that you just sit on and it doesn't move. <like a Rock> That would be funny :)

Ellie
It would be cool if one mount WAS a rock XD!

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I would really like the sloth for gold, but not everything can be for gold unfortunately.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I love the mount too! It's a clever April Fool's Item, and it's kind of nice to walk around at a slow pace on it.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Idony09 on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
KI

Ellie
How about the sailing stones in real life? That would be a great idea for a mount.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
swashbucklerluke on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
my sloth mount is epic, people look at me and think LIKE A BOSS
LoL, I got mine and those were my friend's EXACT WORDS
She Was All Like,
"Nice Sloth"
And I Was Like
"Thanks, Dont I Look Awesome On It?"
And She Said
"Like A Boss"
Nice Job On That Mount, KI

Julia DragonLeaf-Level 87 Ice

Megan DragonLeaf-Level 26 Storm

"The Best Things In Life Are Free, But Wizard101 Begs To Differ!"

Survivor
May 25, 2009
A lot of people complained about the sloth mount cause they thought it was silly and dumb. But they don't realize is why they released it on April Fools Day. It was just supposed to be a funny, cute and slow mount. Kind of like a gift to get in the pranking mood without actually pranking us. Plus they kept it in the crown shop for about only one week. Truthfully they should have kept it. It did no harm, it was just a funny mount that lots of people had bought themselves.