Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2009
In Wizard101 your only allowed to have six different wizards, even though there's seven schools. I've already made all six wizards, but I really want a myth wizard too! There's only six desks on the login screen, so I think there should be one right in the middle when you click on a character. Since we pay a lot of money for this game I think we should be able to have a wizard for every school if we wanted too.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
EmmaEmeraldGem on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
In Wizard101 your only allowed to have six different wizards, even though there's seven schools. I've already made all six wizards, but I really want a myth wizard too! There's only six desks on the login screen, so I think there should be one right in the middle when you click on a character. Since we pay a lot of money for this game I think we should be able to have a wizard for every school if we wanted too.
You have to create a new account. This has been done for momey again. Sorry but Kingsisle needs money to make new worlds and update the game, right?

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
You have to create a new account. This has been done for momey again. Sorry but Kingsisle needs money to make new worlds and update the game, right?
I doubt it was done for money. KI just happened to make 6 slots instead of 7. I'm sure it could change someday...

One of these days....

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
EmmaEmeraldGem on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
This has been addressed many times by Professor Greyrose. It will not happen. Either delete one wizard or start a second account. sorry

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013

I completely agree with you. I really want to make a fire wizard, but I can't because there are not enough desks. I know Kingsisle needs the money to run this game, but we are already paying them a lot of money for our membership, and the crowns we buy.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
I do agree with you too Jellow, I mean I'm not mad about it but this could be a way for them to earn money. Because other MMO's have the ability to buy extra character slots so they should create a potion or something that would allow you to have one more slot.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
KorekuEternal on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
I doubt it was done for money. KI just happened to make 6 slots instead of 7. I'm sure it could change someday...

One of these days....
No.