Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lady oriel and Sabrina green star spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
I turn the lady oriel must give each school a type of heals spell as fit for school magic I turn on a ice fairy to ice school and ice fairy school will have a red fire pixie and storm get a naiad is the body of clean water myth get a myth fairy balance a little gray fairy death have a black fairy and life as it is working now spells for self only is ice fairy and red fire pixie and myth fairy and black fairy and little gray fairy spell can heal you or heal a friend's naiad and the fairy as life has now. and I sing every school should have its type of heal spell from Lady Oriel because as you can play as yourself show the type of school spell as we want, so I think it's a good idea, I turn Sabrina green star to sell a balance shield that shoot at you to balance damage but balance shield protects only against the balance damage that is not a multi-shield

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
AlexDanR5555 on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
I turn the lady oriel must give each school a type of heals spell as fit for school magic I turn on a ice fairy to ice school and ice fairy school will have a red fire pixie and storm get a naiad is the body of clean water myth get a myth fairy balance a little gray fairy death have a black fairy and life as it is working now spells for self only is ice fairy and red fire pixie and myth fairy and black fairy and little gray fairy spell can heal you or heal a friend's naiad and the fairy as life has now. and I sing every school should have its type of heal spell from Lady Oriel because as you can play as yourself show the type of school spell as we want, so I think it's a good idea, I turn Sabrina green star to sell a balance shield that shoot at you to balance damage but balance shield protects only against the balance damage that is not a multi-shield
Later in the game, schools will have some sortir healing spell of their own, with the exception of Myth (not surprising)

Fire has Link
Ice has Snow Drift
Storm has Healing Current
Death has Sacrifice
Balance has HP and AH

To Block Balance damage, you can eitber use Absorbant Shields or Tower Shield.

And please, make some clear sentences and paragraphs

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
AlexDanR5555 on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
Uh you realize you have a run-on sentence. I can't really read it well cause all you do is put commas and you do put capitals but where is the period? Did the key break cause if it did get a new laptop or keyboard. The other reason why is cause you have a F or D in Language Arts class.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
popcicool7777777 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
Later in the game, schools will have some sortir healing spell of their own, with the exception of Myth (not surprising)

Fire has Link
Ice has Snow Drift
Storm has Healing Current
Death has Sacrifice
Balance has HP and AH

To Block Balance damage, you can eitber use Absorbant Shields or Tower Shield.

And please, make some clear sentences and paragraphs
LITTLE MISTAKES AND EDITS:

Sorry, I was on another tablet and unlike my iPad (what I use to write posts) the keyboard keys were all stuck so it was hard to make good words.

"Later in the game, schools will have the some sort of healing spell of their own."

"Balance has HH (Helping Hands) and AH (Availing Hands)"

Oh and jake344, thanks for the laugh.