Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

golem tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
anyone else have trouble with the iron golem in golem tower in golem court? well i got this one quest to get somebody a steam capacitor by defeating one at like level fifteen, but i get up to the iron golem floor, but about three rounds into battle, i get defeated!how do i get the capacitor?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
SummertimeStar on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
anyone else have trouble with the iron golem in golem tower in golem court? well i got this one quest to get somebody a steam capacitor by defeating one at like level fifteen, but i get up to the iron golem floor, but about three rounds into battle, i get defeated!how do i get the capacitor?

This fight can be a little rough depending on your school etc. I usually wait until I am just about leaving Wizard City and am a higher level before I complete this.

Defender
May 03, 2009
Try buying treasure cards at the bazaar. He is storm (I think, I have'nt done golem tower in forever.) So try getting troll TC. Hope this helps :)

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer

Historian
May 28, 2009
You need to use potions wisely. Before wining a fight, try to make sure that you are in a good state while the enemy is low on pips. Then heal and kill.

Only use potions for fights that have the Iron Golem or the Clockwork Golems.

Or if you only have 40% or less health.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Your level 15? That should be a high enough level to handle the iron golem. Well reallly, MORE than a high enough level!! Get gear that gives you damage percentage for your school, pack your potion+use when you need. Also use treasure cards. If your still having trouble try leveling up to higher level. good luck

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Well, I used to have a hard time with Golem Tower, and after several tries I beat it. It should be easy if you are storm, just because they have the best attack. If you just really can't beat it after around six tries, I suggest that you move on and work on that quest at a higher level. Please tell me if I helped you!

Marissa Battleflame
Initiate Theurgist

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
if i were u i would get new spellls to defeat him also use ur least powerful spells on the least powerful enemies hope it helps

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
personally i couldn't do this until i was like 17 or 20 level. However since I did this before i did it with my life in level 12. So i would say that all you can do is just keep trying or wait until you are a higher level.
Best Wishes,
Chase Spellblade, level 71 fire
And
Tanner level 12 life
P.S. hope this helped

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
Just do what I did. I put it off until I was like level 70 and then I came back to it when I was bored. Isn't that a great strategy. See, everyone learns something new each and every day!

I hope you have found this post helpful :)