Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new bundle idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
This idea is really great! I have another idea for a bundle. It's called the ELYSIUM BUNDLE.
It's kind of angled toward life wizards, like the Olympian bundle is a Myth theme.
Pet: little angel (it's like a Seraph but its only white and gold, and it gives Unicorn spell)
House: Mysterious island (it's 3 islands connected by bridges, surrounded by water, and there is a door on one of them, with seemingly nothing behind it, which leads into a huge entrance hall. There is a portal inside the house which leads you to the top of a palm tree outside.)
Armor: Blessed Gear (A loose looking white and green robe, small pointed hat in same colors, haven't thought of shoes yet. Give really good health and critical rating for levels 45+, block starting at level 35).
Wand: Staff of New Life (pale wood with small green gem on top, gives spell Rebirth and the spell of my own invention, fountain of youth [fountain pops out of ground, overflows, water rushes toward enemy, turns into giant egg, egg pieces break up then attack enemy like in centaur spell]).
1 month membership or 5,000 crowns
Mount: Angel beast (it's sort of like a Pegasus, has white feathered wings and silver body).

Please consider this idea also! I spent a lot of time thinking about it and coming up with ideas. Bundles forever! :D :D :D

Sarah Moonshade
Grandmaster Conjurer

Summon legends, be a legend.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
Future bundle
Consists of Future dungeon, Alarm clock and teleporters
Also includes clock wand giving 10 of each type of damage.
And please can we have gift cards in Britain.
Kevin Dreampants level 22 pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
My idea is a bundle called the wildlife bundle. It is zafaria themed and you get a zebra mount. The house will be a fort like area surrounded by a savannah. The gear would be like the gear shamons of zafaria wear. Like the elephant shamons. The pet would be an african elephant pet that is life. The weapon would be a combat spear with zafarian designs. Thats my idea of a bundle.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
To Sarah Moonshade

You're bundle idea is very great! I love the pet and wand idea! But the other stuff needs a bit more upgrading. But I certainly should shout out that you are a very good bundle creator!!!

~Kelly

Hope is what comes to you, If you bloom out your real sense.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
Okay, so we figured out some names and mount ideas! :D

Updated Post:
Pet- Mechanical Bird- (May cast Mechanical Oni)
House: Mechanical Fortress
Armor: Mechanical Set- (Mechanical's Cap Of Clockwork's, Mechanical's Robe Of Clockwork's, Mechanical's Boots Of Clockwork's, Wand Of The Mechanics)
Mount: Mechanical Walkers- (2 Golems holding you and 3 passenger mount)

We also got a new member of our team! :D her name is:
Christina Please welcome her. So yeah! Post a reply if you think this updated post is still good! :D
~Kelly Fiona Sarah Christina

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
sarahofmyth on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
This idea is really great! I have another idea for a bundle. It's called the ELYSIUM BUNDLE.
It's kind of angled toward life wizards, like the Olympian bundle is a Myth theme.
Pet: little angel (it's like a Seraph but its only white and gold, and it gives Unicorn spell)
House: Mysterious island (it's 3 islands connected by bridges, surrounded by water, and there is a door on one of them, with seemingly nothing behind it, which leads into a huge entrance hall. There is a portal inside the house which leads you to the top of a palm tree outside.)
Armor: Blessed Gear (A loose looking white and green robe, small pointed hat in same colors, haven't thought of shoes yet. Give really good health and critical rating for levels 45+, block starting at level 35).
Wand: Staff of New Life (pale wood with small green gem on top, gives spell Rebirth and the spell of my own invention, fountain of youth [fountain pops out of ground, overflows, water rushes toward enemy, turns into giant egg, egg pieces break up then attack enemy like in centaur spell]).
Mount: Angel beast (it's sort of like a Pegasus, has white feathered wings and silver body).

Please consider this idea also! I spent a lot of time thinking about it and coming up with ideas. Bundles forever! :D :D :D

Sarah Moonshade
Grandmaster Conjurer

Summon legends, be a legend.
I like the idea, but when you look at the schools the bundles are aimed for, life already has enough.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
So pirate101 recently got an amazing new bundle called the Hoodoo bundle that is witchdoctor themed.

I thought this was so cool and think it would be a cool idea if we had school themed bundles in wizard. I already know that bundle gear already has stats that favor a certain school but they have houses and housing add-ons that are world themed and not school themed.

I haven't thought of any ideas for what they might be but if there was new school houses or add-ons that came in a bundle along with new mounts, pets, and gear that favored that school I would be amazed.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
They should make a winterbane gauntlet bundle online, like the pagoda.

Here is my bundle idea:

fox bundle

Price: $39.99

Items:

-gear:
hat: Fox hat: Gives 1 fox howl card (Rank 5 Balance, 85% accuracy. 550-600 damage+ vurent plague to all enemies
Robe: Fox Robe: Gives 1 Hex card
Boots: Fox Boots: Gives 1 Bladestorm card, Gives 1 infection and gives 1 Black mantle card

-Pet: (you can choose one of these 3 below):

Polar fox: Gives 1 bladestorm card at baby, 2 at ancient and 3 at mega

chanter fox: Gives 1 mega Hex at baby (+40% trap), Gives 1 sky blade at adult (+40% blade) and 1 avaling hands at epic

Battle wolf: Gives 1 Heck hound card at baby, Gives 1 Hero feint at Adult (+100% to next damage spell, +60% to next damage spell to self) And Gives 1 avaling hands and 2 Hero Feint at epic

-Mount: Giant fox mount, pernament, +50% speed

-castle: Fox house

- 1 month membership or 5,000 crowns

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
MythWizardForeves on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
I have an idea to contribute. Others are welcome to post their bundle ideas here as well. Well, here's my idea. The Royal Bundle. I know, I know, blah blah too much like Majestic Bundle. Well, the Majestic Bundle portrays you as a knight, with a solid tower and powerful forces. The Royal Bundle would be more elegance, beauty, fanciness. Here's my gear idea-
The Monarch's Attire. Includes:
Monarch's crown- a crown like the moon crown for girls, a classic gold crown for guys
Monarch's robes- An elegant princess dress for girls, a fancy kings' outfit for guys
Monarch's shoes- high heeled fancy shoes for girls, formal shoes for guys
Then the mount would be The Royal Carriage, a white and gold carriage pulled by a white horse. The pet would be a big fluffy white cat, lol. Then the house would be the Royal Palace, a beautiful white and gold palace with 2 matching towers and a golden dome roof. It would have deep green lawns, and a turquoise lake. so how do you like it? also post your own bundle ideas as well! bye.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
I kind of like the idea. My one issue with it is that people may not enjoy the idea of looking like a frilly, king. Seems like something that would appeal to girls, but it is still a great idea.

Diana Swiftfountainlvl 87

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
the bartleby bundle
house: bartlebeys roots
pet:gamma
armor:tritons hat,dragons robes,giants boots
wand:bartlebys branch
mount:bartlebys eyes

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
This bundle is Based off of dragonspyre.

Gear set: Drake's Warrior Gear: Looks kind of like the Dragonspyre wizard gear.

Wand: Drake's Warrior Staff: The Male Dragonspyre Wizard's staff.

Pet: Young Drake: The Pioneer Dragon, But smaller and darker red.

Mount: Drake: The dragon that takes you to Malistare.

House: Volcanic Labyrinth: Filled with passageways over a magma pool. every fifteen minutes, the volcano erupts, and you cannot walk on the Paths over the magma. A dragon similar to the one in the cave near golem court gives you items

And 1 month membership or 10000 crowns.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
So, we all know that the Hive Bundle just came out in December but what new bundles do you guys think or hope will be added?

I hope that we get new school themed bundles that come with new school houses and gear that's good specifically for those students and a mount and pet that goes along with the theme. These would be a lot like the new hoodoo bundle that came out for witchdoctors in pirate101.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
Wouldn't it be cool if we had a bundle themed around one of the coolest first ark would? There could be a ghost dragon mount and cool armor like the stuff the ghosts there wear. In the house, there could be a rideable drake just like the dragonfly in the amber estate and the one at the end of the world. There are so many possibilities for this amazing bundle idea.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013