Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-22-13

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday, we're here, so let's chat!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, let's talk about badges. What badge do you most often display and why?

While some of the fiery ones I like are obvious, I really and trully like Cat Herder. ::grin::

Have a wonderful weekend all!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I like the Grumpy Warlord badge. Many of my friends believe it suits me quite well.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Professor Falmea on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, let's talk about badges. What badge do you most often display and why?

While some of the fiery ones I like are obvious, I really and trully like Cat Herder. ::grin::

I like to wear some prestigious titles as Transcendent Crafter Badge, Lord of the Falling Sky (Which, in my opinion, looks epics) and Hero of the Jungle.

While I see lots of people wearing the Hero of Unicorn Way Badge, I like to keep the Transcendent Crafter Badge, as I worked hard for it and love to show it off and get congratulated.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Professor Falmea on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:

I think that the most often won is either the "Savior of the Spiral" or "One In a Million"
because the sound cool and are somewhat hard to get.
Valkoor GoldSong - level 61 Conjurer

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
the one in a million badge cause its pretty rare to have and it was hard to do.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
savior of wizardcity cuz,it sounds important cuz wizardcity is the main world and all :-)
if you dont have savio of the spiral yet

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
I don't use the badges because they get out of date too fast. Seriously! I saw a level 90 wearing "Hero of Unicorn Way" in Azteca a few days ago. I'll keep my level title, thanks.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2013
I don't go around showing off my badges, I just normally go as a Master Sorcerer/ No Title. I think it's a pride thing.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
hello professor falmea and our wonderful producer, my favorite badge is 'Master of Nature' because i am life XD
Fred Strongwraith
lvl 71 Theurgist
Master Of Nature

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I usually display the most recent badge or famous badges such as:

WaterWorks Warrior
Savior Of the Spiral

I want the one in a million, and Liborator of the Helephant

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
I put on Master of Fire a lot for my Fire wizard. And sometimes Master of Karate and Friendship, but barely ever for that one. And on my life wizard, level 40, I just defeated one of the Oni's in Mooshu, I forget whhich one, but it was in Crimson Fields. And I am now using Peace Maker for my Life. And I have a Balance, and I am using A+ Student for her.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I really like the Grumpy Warlord, cause well I am grumpy.. <just ask my kids>

ellie

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
I usually have either my normal title for Transcendent Life or Knight of The Sliver Rose.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I like the Grumpy Warlord badge, anything that labels me as "Grumpy", especially in the morning.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Master of... badge I use as well as anything over and including Legendary. The others I don't really bother with much anymore.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Master of Death - Its the only cool sounding badge for death wizards. I was Undead Crusader for quite a while too.

I don't choose my badge for prestige. I choose what suits my character. Many of the accomplishments have badge titles I would never consider wearing. The fun ones like Grumpy Warlord and Secret Shopper are great though.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i usually display one of the following:

one in a million;
dragonspyre master;
saviour of the spiral.

because my main wizard is level 90, i don't like displaying my actual title: too often, it invites begging and spamming of random friend requests (even though mine are off, people beg me to add them).

-von (and her badges)

laura shadowsong, transcendent crafter;
valerian deathwhisper, one in a million;
sestiva stormblade, one in a million;
tavia summershield, grandmaster gardener;
patrick dreamstalker, honorary detective;
& angela nightflame, pvp sergeant.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
I mostly use the badge i get from the last world i finished, so people know where i'm at. Right now I use my savior f the spiral badge, but i occasionaly use my master of fire badge.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I used to use One in a Million, until I took a Lord of the Falling Sky to the knee, lol. In all seriousness, Lord of the Falling Sky seems to suit me well as a Storm. Go Sparks!

Community Leader
I have a different one for each of my wizards.
Balance-Which ever the highest crafting badge is.
Death- Meow Master(favorite title)
Fire- Bird is the Word
Ice-Bookworm
Life-Mastermind
Myth- Lion Tamer
Storm-Ghostbuster

I do keep hoping for a housing title, hint hint :D

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Depends on my mood.
Casual: Unbearable
Awkward: Bird is the word
Silly: Meow Master
Random: GHOSTBUSTER! o-o
Nerdy: Technomancer

I'm not sure if it's awkward that I have literally almost every enemy-defeating badge in the game...