Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth needs more power!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
I think myth needs more power. I am thinking that most people are going to say Myth has lots of power, but think about it, Level 58 myth spell does 770 and a stun for one round, but if you try to stun the boss, it wouldn't even stun. Now, there is also the minions you can summon. You may think, Oh that balances out the power failure! But, the minions are not very smart, and waste their blades on stuff like blood bats. My myth is on mooshu, but now I really wish that OI had done it on my storm instead. Then there is Minotaur and orthurus. (Cerbeus?) They have good damage but are very hard to blade/trap because they hit twice. i just got minotaur and I figured put that if you don't blade, you are better off. If you do critical it can do over 1,000, but otherwise it is very weak.

Quinn legend - Magus conjurer

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Wizardrocks240 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
I think myth needs more power. I am thinking that most people are going to say Myth has lots of power, but think about it, Level 58 myth spell does 770 and a stun for one round, but if you try to stun the boss, it wouldn't even stun. Now, there is also the minions you can summon. You may think, Oh that balances out the power failure! But, the minions are not very smart, and waste their blades on stuff like blood bats. My myth is on mooshu, but now I really wish that OI had done it on my storm instead. Then there is Minotaur and orthurus. (Cerbeus?) They have good damage but are very hard to blade/trap because they hit twice. i just got minotaur and I figured put that if you don't blade, you are better off. If you do critical it can do over 1,000, but otherwise it is very weak.

Quinn legend - Magus conjurer
Don't start judging before you actually finish the school. Every school has it's strengths and weaknesses, what it's meant to do, and what it's not meant to do, strategies only they can deploy. Also myth is perfect were it is.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
just so you no myths level 58 spell is 770 and stuns for 2 rounds

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
nathan owlhaven on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
just so you no myths level 58 spell is 770 and stuns for 2 rounds
Actually, yes, there is. "Medusa" is the name of the spell. It is obtained at level 58 and it does 770 damage with the stuns implied.