Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is the rebirth recipe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
I am Grandmaster Artisan and I know they have a rebirth recipe. Trouble is, I can't find it.
Please Help

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Um.... Rebirth is a spell for Life wizards ONLY plus you must be lvl 48 or higher. There is no such thing as crafting spell like that. If you have a life wizard lvl up to 48 then go speak to moolinda. You can't craft a spell from a specific school quest like that. Never.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Stormgem307 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
Um.... Rebirth is a spell for Life wizards ONLY plus you must be lvl 48 or higher. There is no such thing as crafting spell like that. If you have a life wizard lvl up to 48 then go speak to moolinda. You can't craft a spell from a specific school quest like that. Never.
No. I feel like Crazy is talking about the Treasure Card. Carcinos sells the recipe: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Carcinos

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
I know it's in Celestia... Um it's where when you go to the back you see the guards when you walk in that you think are mobs but really aren't.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I'M SO SORRY i threw you off track... didnt exactly read names when looking around in celestia I'm sorry! lol..