Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
ok if we are going to level 100 next we gotta get some awesome ideas i mean i dont even think wow got up to that XD well dont play wow but anyways we gotta think of really cool spells. I am talking stuff thats gonna be epic. Around level 96 you can talk to a guy to get a quest for another spell right before you get your epic one. like how i got guardian sprite before gnome.

balance could do something like a roulette. maybe choosing what type it will attack out of luck. not gonna be the epic spell but yah know maybe before that. the epic one could be something that hits everyone. gives two spells. it hitting everyone with fire storm and ice or everyone life death and myth. or random to everyone. gives -25% attack to all. idk not good with balance ideas.
life should get something that attacks the enemy then puts a small overtime heal on him or maybe the whole team who knows. could be the epic spell maybe not depending on the strength.
death could get something like an all attack spell again but no overtime damage. BUT they can chose who to heal or heal everyone. like harvest lord heals you when you hit. it would be cool if you can heal to your team if you have one. it would your choice though. then the enemies get -50% heal.
storm could everyone except no stun. but instead of taking away enemies blades it would convert it to a storm blade then give it to him. so he has a bunch of 30% to attack with. it would be the same blade so he cant do a humongus hit next turn.
myth could do a heavy blow to one person and after the hit takes place a monster is summoned to assist him or her. lets face it.they are supposed ot summon but they are level 90 now and there isnt a strong enough summon anymore.
ice could do a hit to everyone with like a cold front. doing good damage but also reducing the enemies pip chance but like 30% for 4 rounds. that would cool.cannot be chnaged you must wait 4 turns period.
fire could hit either everyone or one person. and once the attack is hit the enemy gets a -50% accuracy and -50% attack.
i mean lets think about it. 11 pips to cast this big guy. it has to be epic and cool. its gonna be worth the wait now. and who knows it could be the LAST spell we learn! a lot of mmorpgs stop at 100. ideas are to think after a while. plus i didnt specify on what the spells looked like because they have to go with the theme of course. anyone think these are good effects for spells? you can tweak anyone of them and let me know.
thanks for reading.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Pretty cool ideas!

Storm should be based of of posiden! (Greek god of the sea) THAT WOULD AWESOME!
Life should be based off of a grendel or some kind of animal... LIKE A TIGER! lol.
Myth should be based off of a crypid! (like the jersey devil ) EPIC!!!!!!!!
Death should be something like Count Dracula or Werewolves! COOL!!!
Ice should be maybe a blue whale or pegasus or some ice god or creature.. IDK!!! lol.
Balance should be...... i have no good ideas lol
Fire.... idk either KI took all my good ideas like a volcano or dragon

Maybe KI will read these ideas

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Stormgem307 on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
Pretty cool ideas!

Storm should be based of of posiden! (Greek god of the sea) THAT WOULD AWESOME!
Life should be based off of a grendel or some kind of animal... LIKE A TIGER! lol.
Myth should be based off of a crypid! (like the jersey devil ) EPIC!!!!!!!!
Death should be something like Count Dracula or Werewolves! COOL!!!
Ice should be maybe a blue whale or pegasus or some ice god or creature.. IDK!!! lol.
Balance should be...... i have no good ideas lol
Fire.... idk either KI took all my good ideas like a volcano or dragon

Maybe KI will read these ideas
lol sorry most of those already exist XD..............

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Magicman123964 on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
lol sorry most of those already exist XD..............
LOL I knew someone would say that XD I was about to delete it but I didn't rofl