Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

practice enemy at house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
i sometimes wanna test my skills outside of the world where people can join in or random people mess you up when your trying to make a good hit or strategy. sure this idea could be a must pay for crowns idea thats fine with me. but there should be a way where you can fight any type and any rank monster of your choice. for practice. wether it being 3 rank 6 monsters or one rank 13 monster. or invite a friend over and make a monster on one of your teams and one on theirs just for fun. it will make it funner to actually own a house such as a bundle you spent $40 on. it will also get other people to buy the bundles. i mean who wouldnt want that as an option at their own house?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I think that would be a cool idea to brush up on your skills at your own house instead of versing a random person who you have no idea about what insane gear they have (some people only). Its a great idea

Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
nice idea. for me being a theurgist, us life wizards need practice in everything we do since we arent a school based on damage. Even the low levels need a little practice

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I think it could be a puppet with exact same health as you. The school would be randomly chosen for each battle.

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
wizardrokz on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
I think it could be a puppet with exact same health as you. The school would be randomly chosen for each battle.

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz
Good idea! But I don't think it should be a puppet, I think you should be able to like do a search to look up a kind of monster and then you can chose to fight that kind of monster, like maybe you could type in: Splithoof Rager, and certain results would show up with their pictures, and you choose which you wanna fight!

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Magicman123964 on Mar 13, 2013 wrote:
i sometimes wanna test my skills outside of the world where people can join in or random people mess you up when your trying to make a good hit or strategy. sure this idea could be a must pay for crowns idea thats fine with me. but there should be a way where you can fight any type and any rank monster of your choice. for practice. wether it being 3 rank 6 monsters or one rank 13 monster. or invite a friend over and make a monster on one of your teams and one on theirs just for fun. it will make it funner to actually own a house such as a bundle you spent $40 on. it will also get other people to buy the bundles. i mean who wouldnt want that as an option at their own house?
How would you place it? Would it be like a sigil you press x to and then a battle circle forms with you vs your enemy, and all housing items that were where the battle circle is vanishes?