Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 100 spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Our school trees as spells; tell me what you think of the idea, but try not to derail the thread.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
MythicPlayer on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
Our school trees as spells; tell me what you think of the idea, but try not to derail the thread.
No, I don't really think I like this idea. This is the way you answered my other post. I understand your disagreement, but no need to be impolite.

Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
Storm tree Torrance-Spell does 1450 to each enemy spell called storm surge pips-11 also after the hit you get one storm blade on yourself

Survivor
May 10, 2009
No, just no. I have thought about creating a new spell for fun for each school and this would be a great spell
Life, Soothing Mists (mist envelops the stadium and wraps around allies) {10 pips. 400+1200 over 3 rounds healing to all plus -90% tower shield}

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
Name: Hercules
School: Storm
Pips: 11
Effect: 800 storm damage + 1200 storm damage over 3 rounds to all enemies and storm blade on self.
Animation: A field gets zapped by lightning and there where it got zapped, hercules stands. (then time for charms and wards to activate) hercules summons lightning from his hands and zaps the enemy(800 damage) then strikes you with his sword (1200 damage).

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Hey jginsburg, i like that idea for the spell that would be so useful for pvp and boss battles but i dont mean to be rude or anything but i think instead of having the tower shield it could be a absorb shield that can withstand 1000 damage

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
No, I don't really think I like this idea. This is the way you answered my other post. I understand your disagreement, but no need to be impolite.
what other post what disagrreement?? What are you even talking about?

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
It's not really impolite... he just didn't like it, no discussion on that. What, you want him to lie? lol.

BUT ANNNYYYWHOOOO.... yeah, the whole school trees as a spell doesn't fit in that well, though I can't think of much of my own, so it was a good shot. Thanks for sharing

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I don't think it makes sense to use the trees in spells, because the enemy uses the same spells. We are trying to save the spiral, it doesn't make sense to me that evil bad guys can invoke the good trees against us. As it is whenever the evil bad guys invoke the life giving tree spell I think it's odd.

Perhaps its a philosophical magical discussion here. Maybe bad guys can invoke good spirits and force them to do their bidding?

If programming time and costs were not an issue it would make the most magical sense to me that some of the truly evil bad guys would invoke different things against us, that we would not be capable of invoking.

Also, I think some schools should not be capable of learning/casting certain spells. Life school should not be capable of invoking a wraith spirit. Death school should not be capable of invoking a unicorn. Ice wizards should not be able to shoot spells of fire. It just doesn't make magical sense to me.

But its not my spiral universe. And there is no course offered in ravenwood teaching philosophy of magic.