Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird Item glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
So I'm not sure if this is a glitch or just me messing with settings or what, but I've gone into options and changed just about everything I can think of and nothing's helped..

Basicaly, what happens is when I get items/reagents/gear from anywhere, the game makes this weird sound and instead of the usual bubbles on the left side telling me I got items and what they are, there's nothing and the items are automatically stored in my backpack.

I dont know if this is a glitch or just me being dumb with settings but can anyone help me fix it?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
zylokun on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
So I'm not sure if this is a glitch or just me messing with settings or what, but I've gone into options and changed just about everything I can think of and nothing's helped..

Basicaly, what happens is when I get items/reagents/gear from anywhere, the game makes this weird sound and instead of the usual bubbles on the left side telling me I got items and what they are, there's nothing and the items are automatically stored in my backpack.

I dont know if this is a glitch or just me being dumb with settings but can anyone help me fix it?
Are they automatically stored in your backpack, or "your bank"?

If your backpack if full, they are automatically stored in your bank.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
this can some times occur and the only way to fix it right now is to log out and exit the game and log back in.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
This happens when you feed your pet and the last thing you received was xp. If you feed your pet again and get reagents, TC, or gold, you will be able to see your drops again. You can also relaunch the game in order to start seeing your drops.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
That's really strange. You might want to ask support about that if it becomes to much of a problem.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
This has happened to me as well. There was no pet feeding involved. I usually recognize it now as soon as it happens and log out and back in and it's fixed. It's annoying though because if you happen to be fighting a boss when it happens, you get none of your drops.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
I tried logging out and in and it didn't fix it at first. The weirdest thing was that after a while it just seemed to fix itself so now, I'm not sure if it was a glitch or if it was just something weird that happened or what. I'm a little concerned honestly.