Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

prisms for balance?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
i know a lot of people hate balance, but i like it a lot its power is amazing when used correctly but i do agree there is one flaw. we have no prisms making balance bosses or street people so hard to fight. we should get 2 prisms
one that randomly selects a spirit school to translate to and the same for the elements this would make balance's fights a little easier

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
You have been given special spells that hit with other types of magic. Use them, as they will not resist to them

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
popcicool7777777 on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:
You have been given special spells that hit with other types of magic. Use them, as they will not resist to them
but we dont have an attack all based on this

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Pop, I think he means so he can use Power Nova, Ra, Sandstorm, or AoE's. Not spectral, hydra, and chimera. Those are a pain. I have always been a supporter of this idea, and I will continue to support it. (Balance mobs take forever without friends)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dracko87 on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
but we dont have an attack all based on this
You do if you trained Ice or Fire.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
Well, I'm balance and balance doesn't have an opposite school. Plus, it evens it out. Balance doesn't get prisms, other schools don't have balance shields. Fair.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
The best answer for your problem is:
Take a secondary school, like storm. That'll solve your problems. When you're level 42, you get Hydra that deals elemental damage, not balance damage.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
if you are fighting another balance just use hydra or another one of balances elemental moves.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RavenLady777 on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Or even Myth!

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
MadMaxi2003 on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
The best answer for your problem is:
Take a secondary school, like storm. That'll solve your problems. When you're level 42, you get Hydra that deals elemental damage, not balance damage.
Not storm. It doesnt have an AoE. Get Fire, Ice, or even Myth.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Pop, I think he means so he can use Power Nova, Ra, Sandstorm, or AoE's. Not spectral, hydra, and chimera. Those are a pain. I have always been a supporter of this idea, and I will continue to support it. (Balance mobs take forever without friends)
I know this is not the answer you want to hear, but how about training a Therizinosaurus pet, and levelling him to Epic and Mega levels? He will get a Lernaean Hydra item card that deals
Fire, Ice or Storm damage.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/File:(Item_Card)_Lernaean_Hydra.png

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
RavenLady777 on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
That would be a terrible waste of training points, wouldn't you agree?