Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wildroot for Life Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2012
After you talk to the NPC treants in Savastaard Pass (Grizzlehiem), you are sent on a quest to defeat Wildroot, a Rank 5 Life Boss, with a Rank 3 Life Minion. He has 1000 health and his minion has 395 health. He is very annoying, because both Wildroot and his minion have Nature's Wrath, and Wildroot has Spirit Armor. He is even more annoying if you are a Life Wizard, because they both have about a 30% Life Resist. I had to beat him with another Life Wizard that teleported to my location once I entered Wildroot's Dungeon.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
poofNYC on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
After you talk to the NPC treants in Savastaard Pass (Grizzlehiem), you are sent on a quest to defeat Wildroot, a Rank 5 Life Boss, with a Rank 3 Life Minion. He has 1000 health and his minion has 395 health. He is very annoying, because both Wildroot and his minion have Nature's Wrath, and Wildroot has Spirit Armor. He is even more annoying if you are a Life Wizard, because they both have about a 30% Life Resist. I had to beat him with another Life Wizard that teleported to my location once I entered Wildroot's Dungeon.
This is optional.
You had tools to beat him without help - it's called a prism. And you have a secondary school as well.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
The only way to defeat a boss and/or minion of your school is to use prisms.

Too bad for balance lol

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Honestly, I am myth and it was here for me, so......

Emma Emaraldsword
Level 33 conjurer
Order of the fang