Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who is your favorite teacher, and why?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I love Arthur more than Alhazared because he taught my my cute little spells like sandstorm, scorpion, and scarab. I love Moolinda Wu's voice. It is so calm. So Arthur and Moolinda are my favorites.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
For me definetly Falmea or Cyrus.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
I would have to say Cyrus Drake (although I do not have a Myth wizard) he guides you to Dragonspyre and is just a pretty epic teacher and has a good heart. Even though when I was level 13 he made me get his laundry for him... never again.

-Amber Drake

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Arthur Wethersfield and Professor Balestrom (Destiny's teacher!). I like Professor Wethersfield because he's from Marleybone and he says they don't practice magic there, so he's kinda independent. I like Professor Balestrom for two reasons: one, he's Destiny's teacher and is part of the reason she got so far and two, he's nice and really funny.

Destiny Windgem, level 42

Ps. I am also going to make a wizard named Ryan Dawnstaff.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Moolinda because she reminds me of Mooshu which is my favorite world.
Plus she seems really calm and relaxed just like me, and Asian, don't forget asian.

Then Famlea since her hair leaves scorch marks on the fire school's ceiling.

Plus she's the only teacher with hair bigger than the rest of her body.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
I'd say Professor Greyrose because she is full of encouragement.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
I think Cyrus Drake.. Yes, I know he tried to get you expelled in the beginning of the game, but wasn't that.. Um.. Encouragement? It worked, didn't it? lol Anyways, Cyrus.

Alyssa Fairyheart
Level 80

Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
For me I would say Falmea pyromancer teacher, because she teaches with great encouragement , has awesome and powerful spells to teach, and also shows favoritism to her students.

Anyone have a favorite teacher?

Sophia Darkflame level 50 pyromancer
Alhazred. He's a giant snake lizard thing and i love his voice. I guess Dworgyn would be a close second though, he is pretty hillarious

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
For me I would say Falmea pyromancer teacher, because she teaches with great encouragement , has awesome and powerful spells to teach, and also shows favoritism to her students.

Anyone have a favorite teacher?

Sophia Darkflame level 50 pyromancer
I have to agree, Falmea is the best

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I like cyrus because, at level 18 he starts to get a little bit nicer. if your myth you'll know what im talking about

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
favorite teacher would have to be a tie between moolinda wu and greyrose because they are helpful and always kind!

Jasmine icebreaker level 51

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Hard to choose between Dalia Falmea (Sorry If I misspelled!) and Cyrus Drake. Drake Because he bothered to guide us in DS and then treats us like the best/favorite student after we show our worth. Dalia Because... well,she's very kind, shows us great respect, and believes you have great power right from the start
And also, she's my teacher

With out the flame, there would be no life, for it is the flame, that helped us survive

~Alura Battleheart, lvl 89 Pyromancer

Explorer
Jan 07, 2013
My favorite is Professor Greyrose. She's like the grandmother you always wanted! No offense Professor.
However it would be fun (and hilarious) to see Professor Greyrose get mad at a student.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
I have 3 favorites:

Falmea, teacher of Pyromancy: She's not only the teacher of my main wizard but i love her class room, just all of the colors create an awesome mood plus i her hair!

Malistaire, former teacher of Necromancy: May he rest in virtual peace, he was a good person gone bad because of an early death. I have one word to describe what i'm feeling and thats sympathy.

Alhazared, or however the heck you spell his name,teacher of sorcery: Fezs. Are. Cool. No i'm not just quoting the tv show doctor who, they really cool. Who just wouldn't want to be taught by a crocodile wearing a fez?

Those are my personal opinions of the teachers or at least my favorites

Scarlet Dragonpetal