Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who is your favorite teacher, and why?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
For me I would say Falmea pyromancer teacher, because she teaches with great encouragement , has awesome and powerful spells to teach, and also shows favoritism to her students.

Anyone have a favorite teacher?

Sophia Darkflame level 50 pyromancer

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
For me I would say Falmea pyromancer teacher, because she teaches with great encouragement , has awesome and powerful spells to teach, and also shows favoritism to her students.

Anyone have a favorite teacher?

Sophia Darkflame level 50 pyromancer
Cyrrust Drake. No joking.

He is the only one who bothered to guide us to Dragonspyre.

And I do not have a Myth Wizard.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Mine is a tie between Cyrus Drake or Balestrom. Balestrom is my primary teacher since i'm storm and he's so funny, and then Cyrus, at first I really didnt like him for the reasons all of you out there might not like him, but I grew to respect him.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I agree with pop Cyrus is the best he does do more than other teachers and myth isn't even my school (it's death)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I would say... Hmm... Any but cyrus drake, right buddy? ;)

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Mine would be malistaire even though he doesn't teach you his story is pretty cool and i love death

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Lydia Greyrose! Not because of she is ice, because of she reminds me of my Grandmother!

Jonathan Frogheart - Archmage Thaumaturge
Also a Golem tower champion... <---- I am, not most fancy badge, and not equipped, but I am :P

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I'd say Greyrose because she is always on the message boards answering peoples questions.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Cyrus Drake! Though a bit rough at first, as you progress with the school he does become nicer.
Followed by Professor Greyrose, because she's very sweet and is a fairy!

Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
Cyrus Drake
Besides myth being my more favorite school he's one of the more interesting teachers. Yes some of the others are nicer but he expects us to do well because we want to learn magic. He does a lot for the other schools but for us Myth wizards he, well seems surprised when we continue to survive until about level 42 or so. It's about when we get Orthrus that he warms up to us and is almost pleased by how well we are learning. I swear when I got Medusa he was almost happy I didn't die. It's a nice feeling.
And no I am not being sarcastic, he really is kind of cool because he's a bit standoff and aloof.
You feel that you are learning something rather than just having cards handed to you.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
Hmm. give me time to think, Professor Greyrose, by a million miles. She never gets mad and has great encouragment.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
My balance teachers, The arthur guy and Alhazred. Cause they are from my two favorite wolrds, MarleyBone and Krokotopia.

Also: When I went to get my Chimera, Alhazred goes "Ah, there's my favorite student!" I was so flattered. .

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I like cyrus and dworgan (spelling?? XD) Cyrus isnt mean when you level up more. He's actually kinda cool For some reason i thought his sour attitude was really funny Dworgan is funny, i was on my death wizard doing a quest for him and when i defeated the boss he said "Wait what did i sent you out for again?" lol :P He has a great personality too Moolinda is just creepy in my opinion lol XD

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Hmm... Hard. I would say Halston Balestrom. He is just so small LOL and he talks to fast and weird. It's cool.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Stormgem307 on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
I like cyrus and dworgan (spelling?? XD) Cyrus isnt mean when you level up more. He's actually kinda cool For some reason i thought his sour attitude was really funny Dworgan is funny, i was on my death wizard doing a quest for him and when i defeated the boss he said "Wait what did i sent you out for again?" lol :P He has a great personality too Moolinda is just creepy in my opinion lol XD
I agree, all 3 of them are funny and nice.
Dworygan is pretty funny! XD

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
:( Makes me wish I'd made a death wizard instead of some of the others I made, that sounds awesome

Explorer
Dec 11, 2009
Balestrom or Greyrose. One taught my old Ice (which I do not have anymore) and one taught my level 76 Storm.

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I have, two. Lydia Greyrose, because, I have a, level 81, Ice, and she is SO nice to me! I am, obviously, her favorite! The other is Sylvia Drake. Even though she's married to a sorry low-life (No offence to Malistaire, and Malistaire fans), but she seems nice, and Moolinda IS creepy. Besides, she is the best, at life, not Moolinda- she's just a replacement, not the real deal.

Sincerely,
Kylek2000

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
I like Greyrose :D she was my first teacher (yes I'm ice since before there was "immunity" so no complaints) she taught me everything I know. lol.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Up until recently, I thought Halston Balestrom was a pretty cool teacher to have, but lately he's been getting on my last nerve.

He sends me on what appears to be a harmless errand to test some electronic gadget, and suddenly I'm underwater somewhere at 19 health facing some of the cheatiest bosses in the game :(

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I like Balestorm, he seems like the outgoing type.

I hope my teacher doesn't read this . . .

Moolinda Wu, I'm sorry!!

Defender
May 03, 2009
I like Dworgyn. He is hilarious to me because he's so forgetful and easily confused. Moolinda is creepy and Lydia Greyrose is too nice. I also like Cyrus. He pushes you and he actually appreciates you later in the game. Balestrom is O.K., he's not creepy but not my favorite. Falmea is too fancy for me and I am not a fan of Arthur or Alzhared.

Survivor
May 07, 2013
Malorn Ashthorn is my favorite teacher simply because he's a skilled student,and he's kinda cute...except for the hat the hat makes him look weird.(hehe)

from Bailey Ironweaver lvl23student

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Lemme be different
Moolinda, Arthur, Balestorm and Dworgn
i prefer animals
lol
Well I would say Balestorm
amandashadowglade

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
Hehe, I can easily say my favorites are a cross between Dalia Falmea, Arthur Wethersfield, and Lydia Greyrose. Ok, I also love Alhazred. Who wouldn't want a crocodile in a fez for a teacher?

Emma Stormshade, Trancended Sorceress