Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

potion bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
-_- this is really messed up because there is some sort of glitch in the fairygrounds where you play a game and get a high score or something it doesnt give you potions.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
From what I understand what you are saying, you think that when you play a game and do good you will get another potion (correct me if I am wrong about that). That is incorrect, it will never actually give you more potions what it will do is refill your potion (or part of it) if you use it. I hope this answers your question!

By: Cheyenne RavenSong, Level 45, Life

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
aidanturbo12 on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
-_- this is really messed up because there is some sort of glitch in the fairygrounds where you play a game and get a high score or something it doesnt give you potions.
It's not supposed to give you potions; it's supposed to fill up the potion bottle you already have.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
aidanturbo12 on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
you sure? cause maybe it's filling your mana instead, you need full mana to play a game to get a potion bottle