Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I cannot find sunstone, fossils, or stone blocks anywhere! Can someone please help me on this?

Survivor
May 06, 2009
You can easily go to dragonspyre academy and keep switching realms for stone block. I believe you can get a recipe from someone in celestia to transmute 15 stone block to 1 fossil. Also farm the bazaar for fossil. But you can also get the sandstone transmute and sunstone transmute. Get stone block transmute it to sand stone then transmute sand stone to sun stone. Also farm bazaar Hope this helped you Wolf GhostHunter lvl 90 myth: Transcendent Crafter

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I found it fastest to farm the spiral for gold and farm the bazaar for ingredients. It's usually much cheaper to purchase lesser ingredients and transmute them into desired ingredients (ex fossils) but I tended to buy whatever I could get. Try farming the bazaar at a couple different days/times. It seamed to me the bazaar was better at some times than others.

Note that stuff you can purchase from a crafting vendor (vials etc.) is way cheaper than buying them at the bazaar.