Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wallflowers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
in Wysteria the wallflower in the library archives i can't get to it does anyone hae any help/advice?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
baby0112 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
in Wysteria the wallflower in the library archives i can't get to it does anyone hae any help/advice?
Follow the storyline, and you will get a quest from Hugo Chatterly that sends you in there.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
wikia and central are your best friends~ i suggest you use them.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?189960-Guide-to-the-Wysteria-Wallflowers

-von

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
You will get a quest from the librarian to go into the archives and will be able to get it at that time.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
i already did in the stacks i just can't get to the actual wall flower like if i stand in front of i can't touch it

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
baby0112 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
i already did in the stacks i just can't get to the actual wall flower like if i stand in front of i can't touch it
If you are in the library, and you can't pick up the wallflower, then maybe you already did pick up this one. Look at your quest log file for this quest. Does it actually say Library Archives? And also, are you sure that it is the wallflower that you are standing next to when you are in there? If so, it sounds like you might have a bug or glitch.

You might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along with this quest.