Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pre-Battles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
I know that there is a lot of discouraging remarks from the audience in pvp, so maybe we could have little "private fights" and at them no one would be able to see it. However the game would track what goes on during the fight or "records" it. When the fight is over, then people can see the fight, but at that time the players will just be NPCs so there can be no discouraging remarks. This might make a good difference to pvp, so please post about your thoughts

Transcendent Sorcerer

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
this is a relly good idea i hate it when a level 2 say i am bad for losseing to someone with 2 times the level then me

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Noobman 1 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
I know that there is a lot of discouraging remarks from the audience in pvp, so maybe we could have little "private fights" and at them no one would be able to see it. However the game would track what goes on during the fight or "records" it. When the fight is over, then people can see the fight, but at that time the players will just be NPCs so there can be no discouraging remarks. This might make a good difference to pvp, so please post about your thoughts

Transcendent Sorcerer
I think one of the biggest issues some people have is the rants of ringsiders in pvp but you should just ignore them because they are only ranting to get under your skin so your judgment is skewed, Just relax and focus on your deck and the opponents life and shields.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It would be nice if you could turn off 'ringside chat' just like you can with your pvp opponents.