Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hammer of the Stone Sky (4 Centaur TC)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
Hey guys, so this is my first post on the message boards, and maybe my only post, but anyway, recently I've found this cool recipe sold by Ingulf The Grower in Vestrilund. Ever since, I've worked my way up to Grandmaster Artisan for that badge only to find out that I cannot craft it!
The problem is, it requires 4 Centaur Treasure cards which are rarely to never in the bazaar,
I am sadly not enrolled in the Life School so I cannot craft it, and many of my friends are not Adept Life Crafters.

If anyone can trade them with me, please post down in the replys and maybe we can meet up somewhere.
Please reply because it would be really nice to have those bladestorms, Unicorn, Brilliance, Guidance, and Legion Shield Cards.

-Thanks
Hunter StormCatcher Level 75 Balance

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
farmerhunter on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys, so this is my first post on the message boards, and maybe my only post, but anyway, recently I've found this cool recipe sold by Ingulf The Grower in Vestrilund. Ever since, I've worked my way up to Grandmaster Artisan for that badge only to find out that I cannot craft it!
The problem is, it requires 4 Centaur Treasure cards which are rarely to never in the bazaar,
I am sadly not enrolled in the Life School so I cannot craft it, and many of my friends are not Adept Life Crafters.

If anyone can trade them with me, please post down in the replys and maybe we can meet up somewhere.
Please reply because it would be really nice to have those bladestorms, Unicorn, Brilliance, Guidance, and Legion Shield Cards.

-Thanks
wow i cant believe lots of people dont know this! you can buy most tc in the wizard city commons library and also the krokotopian library

Gabriel Ashleaf

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
@rustygooga
You can't buy those at Wizard City, Krok, or any world. Those are centaur's. Most people do know, in fact.

I think your best solution is to barter on wizard101central.com for them. That's jut my advice.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
farmerhunter on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:

-Thanks
I could craft them for you if you haven't found someone?

I will need 8 Seraph TC's from you and should be able to gather and/or buy the rest for them.

8 Seraph TC
4 Ghostfire
4 Ruby
4 Black Coal
24 Black Lotus
8 Ancient Scroll
48 Ore