Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help summoning astraeus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
I have done all the riddles but can't sumon Astraeus. I must be doing something wrong, Help!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
airheadtoo on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
I have done all the riddles but can't sumon Astraeus. I must be doing something wrong, Help!
If you have solved the riddles correctly, you should see a portal to gain access to Astraeus. It's possible that you didn't solve them all correctly. Go back and try again; and if you have done them correctly and still can't get to him, contact support.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
airheadtoo on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
I used the guide in this link:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?110272-Illustrated-Guide-to-the-Trial-of-the-Spheres&highlight=trial+spheres

The beginning of the guide explains the first three puzzles/riddles. Maybe this will help you.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
Thanks, it turns out I hadn't solved one correctly. Can this final batlle with the 3 bosses be soloed?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
airheadtoo on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
Thanks, it turns out I hadn't solved one correctly. Can this final batlle with the 3 bosses be soloed?
I went in solo, but i cheated and used high level henchmen. I know I couldn't do it solo. Not sure if anyone else can.