Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malistare the undying or young morganthe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
so i think its come down to it all. malistare the undying is extremely hard and young morganthe is pretty hardcore. But..who's harder in your opinion.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Bobthedude6512 on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
so i think its come down to it all. malistare the undying is extremely hard and young morganthe is pretty hardcore. But..who's harder in your opinion.
malistaire the undying~ that universal immunity just kills me.

(oh, mally~ i'm the only person on this forum who doesn't hate your face, after what you did to me. why must you hurt me so?)

as for morganthe, she's easy as long as you don't trigger her cheats. i've fought her twice and while the random mammoths were really aggravating, they were mostly just inconvenient and it was easy to chip away at her with low-pip spells. my balance wizard only got mana-burned once, and it was because she fizzled; my death had a horrible time (since placing converts would have triggered some crazy cheat), so he spammed low-rank life treasure cards.. having an ice friend with him was very helpful as well.

-von
promethean sorceress, archmage necromancer

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Bobthedude6512 on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
Young Morganthe, those mammoths are painful, if Malistaire had some mammoths he would be far stronger.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Judging by some videos, I'd say Young Morganthe is worse. (I haven't experienced Malistaire the Undying yet but I have fought Young Morganthe. That was an absolute nightmare.)

Six mammoths in a row compared to universal resist until you kill someone's minions. I'll take the resist.

(I'll never look at the Mammoth spell the same way again!)

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
When I fought Young Morganthe she only mammoth'd ONCE in the whole duel....

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Yeah, I feel like at some point they tossed young Morganthe a nerf.. apparently I wasn't here for it. But my ice is my highest level char and I remember surviving about 8 mammoths before I crashed when fighting her. (And I had a full team) Unluckily the pips number landed on me haha.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
thanks for replying everyone. more boss fight opinons (B.F.O)

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Scarlet Nightdream... on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
Judging by some videos, I'd say Young Morganthe is worse. (I haven't experienced Malistaire the Undying yet but I have fought Young Morganthe. That was an absolute nightmare.)

Six mammoths in a row compared to universal resist until you kill someone's minions. I'll take the resist.

(I'll never look at the Mammoth spell the same way again!)
solution: ice dispel, i've discovered if you dispel her once she doesnt mammoth anymore

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Malistaire is my hero. * sighs *

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
I think its Young Morganthe is probably the hardest. Because she spams more than 2 Mammoths every round, and she cheats more than once. She's beast!