Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

prismatic effect on graphic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
Hello, Im having issues with my graphics. Every once and a while there is a prismatic effect on the game where all the colors start shooting out like a crazy 3d issue. Wish i could post a pic to show.
images of some things just shoot across screen like a color wall in a bunch of directions. Any1 know how to fix this problem, I use ATI for my graphics and never seem to have this problem before on games but now i am.
Thanks in advance for any tips.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
This is a graphic card issue. You may need a new card.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
mrwizardpro on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
Hello, Im having issues with my graphics. Every once and a while there is a prismatic effect on the game where all the colors start shooting out like a crazy 3d issue. Wish i could post a pic to show.
images of some things just shoot across screen like a color wall in a bunch of directions. Any1 know how to fix this problem, I use ATI for my graphics and never seem to have this problem before on games but now i am.
Thanks in advance for any tips.
Usually it can be solved by updating the drivers for your video card. Wizard does seem to be picky about that.

I don't think you need to buy a new video card - we have been using mainly onboard video for the game with good results.