Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two Ring Circus Can't complete

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
I'm lvl 90 and just started finishing side quests.I recently finished making my two ring of apothosis' and in my quests it says talk to Balthazar Dragonthorn but when I go to hand the quest in he says that he is still waiting to see the rings. I notice then when i made the second ring it didn't go in my backpackso I made another, it to didn't go in my backpack either. what can I do?I go to Balthazar and he still tells me to make them. I've made 3 so far and ran out of ore is this a bug or me ?

Administrator
I notice then when i made the second ring it didn't go in my backpack so I made another, it to didn't go in my backpack either.

Are they in your bank?
If your backpack is full, these items will appear in your bank.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
I checked my banks not there either. Do you think I need to report it? It took me over 2 months not to give up now.

Administrator
Your backpack is full, but it appears this may be a bug. I have advanced your Crafting quest to be complete and you should be able to continue on.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
Thank you so much. I went back is there any more quest for crafting an where do I go now?
I have no idea how to advance in crafting and gardening.

Administrator
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
Same thing with his next quest I made two Crimson book case and only one is showing, are they on a timer? if they are it showed 4hrs for the second one,but the first one showed 10. I'm really not understanding these crafts,I spent a lot of crowns and gold on this quest just to get only one when I had enough for two, Ugh fustrating butHope your pateint as me.