Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I start Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Currently I am a level 58 who is about to do the final count down quest for Malistaire.....
I really want Celestia to run smoothly and not make me cry >.<
Do you think am the right level to solo most of it with ease?

Tayrn something....
Level 58 death......
^Not sure if i spelled my name right ^

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Percy373 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
Currently I am a level 58 who is about to do the final count down quest for Malistaire.....

Tayrn something....
Level 58 death......
Since you only have to be level 48 to gain access (after completing the final countdown), you will be fine.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
Heya!
I started Celestia at level 50. Things were incredible smooth. Now I finished Celestia at lvl 60. In my opinion, you are totally ready! Hopefully you have scarecrow by now? Because that is really going to help you. Oh and btw, don't cry.

^-^A Flame Burn In My ^-^
Ashley Level 60 Fire

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Percy373 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:

Tayrn something....
Level 58 death......
Oh, you'll do fine, I'm sure. I'm level 56 in stormriven hall approximately halfway through Celestia, and finding it soloable... Your overleveled if anything! It will be a shock at first, but you move onwards and upwards from there.
Most fifty-eights are in the science center, which is harder than they survey camp and they seem to manage fine. And oh... Do not worry about being overleved, the XP balances out nicely, and all the easier!

Noah

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
AshesAshes100 on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Heya!
I started Celestia at level 50. Things were incredible smooth. Now I finished Celestia at lvl 60. In my opinion, you are totally ready! Hopefully you have scarecrow by now? Because that is really going to help you. Oh and btw, don't cry.

^-^A Flame Burn In My ^-^
Ashley Level 60 Fire
Yeah :D
I've had my trusted pumpkin since I began DS and immedietly started training Sun Spells :3
Thanks for the encouragement :D
Just trying to finish up Sundriland before I head out :3

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I say go for it! I started at level 49 but it wasn't too smooth at first. Now I'm fine. I don't know if I'm low level. I'm level 58 in the floating land. Am I too low level for that?

Dolan Griffontalon Grandmaster Diviner (level 58)

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
if you really want to be over leveled do wintertusk first