Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make it easier on us KL

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
You guys should make a easy way to check on your garden or plants while you are questing!
because when i'm questing its kinda hard for me to remember to check on them 24/7 and when you are doing really hard dungeons like helephant tower or waterworks that take like two hours,
their should be away to look at your spell book and see if they are dead or not just thought i should post this ~ angel battlecloud

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
They won't die over the course of 2 hours. Just go on it once in the morning, once at night. Unless you have school, just go on at night.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lolilikepie565 on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
You guys should make a easy way to check on your garden or plants while you are questing!
because when i'm questing its kinda hard for me to remember to check on them 24/7 and when you are doing really hard dungeons like helephant tower or waterworks that take like two hours,
their should be away to look at your spell book and see if they are dead or not just thought i should post this ~ angel battlecloud
KI doesn't need to change anything. You need to get in the habit of checking your plants when you log on. Plants will not die during a 2-hour dungeon unless they were almost dead to begin with.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2012
I actually agree i was in the toer of helephant and my plants died on me and i was out of energy

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Chris123Fire on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
I actually agree i was in the toer of helephant and my plants died on me and i was out of energy
Sorry this is not anyone's fault but your own

I am offline about 15 hours on work days. at 315am i log in and tend to gardens and log out i don't get back on until 6pm that day.

all my plants are still alive and all have max needs. I keep dragonflies active always so i don't waste mana on pest spells.

If you have any good size garden i.e 50 cactus/magma pea with 28 couch potatoes etc then your not going to have energy to do pet work and garden unless you easy access to energy bottles.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010