Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I find this very unfair, please help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2012
I find it very hard to find gear of my level at bazaar, you may be thinking. "cant you just craft" thats what i did until the legenedary crafting quest issue.... i cannot find sunstone ANYWHERE, bazaar keeps selling out it takes a lot of money and time to transmute and the gear that they sell for level 70+ is inferior to my level 58 celestian gear. There are so many lower level gears in bazaar can't they just sell high level gears because this legendary quest is impossible to complete, does anyone have any advice to get good transcendent gear without crafting? and i'm a level 70 not done with zafaria(in the savannah). Do i have to rely on drops? or wear my celestian gear till azteca....

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I ran mirror lake for a week and fed all the gear drops from that to a pet. Raised my pet a few points, gave me some gold in my pocket, and gave me some sun stones to craft with. Also, you might want to try gardening for a few weeks, you'll get plenty of crafting materials that way. Buying resources from the bazaar to craft with isn't very productive when it comes to certain in demand resources. Sometimes, you just have to go out and gather it another way.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Ashley IceEyes on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
I find it very hard to find gear of my level at bazaar, you may be thinking. "cant you just craft" thats what i did until the legenedary crafting quest issue.... i cannot find sunstone ANYWHERE, bazaar keeps selling out it takes a lot of money and time to transmute and the gear that they sell for level 70+ is inferior to my level 58 celestian gear. There are so many lower level gears in bazaar can't they just sell high level gears because this legendary quest is impossible to complete, does anyone have any advice to get good transcendent gear without crafting? and i'm a level 70 not done with zafaria(in the savannah). Do i have to rely on drops? or wear my celestian gear till azteca....
Most who do not craft gear farm WaterWorks for the lvl 60 gear. Either way crafting or farming it's work to get gear that is good enough to get you though at least Avalon.

If you craft you have to do the craft quests though Celestia's Seal of the Seven Seas, if you farm WaterWorks you could get the gear sooner or later and it takes between 45 mins to 4 hrs. to do that instances depending on who you enter with.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
If you like crafting and want to continue it in Zafaria's legendary quest, you should think about starting up a garden. Plants from fickle pickle to king parsley drop sunstone and virtually any other reagent you may ever need for any crafted recipe. Gardening takes time and energy, but without it, there is really no efficient way to ever get enough reagents to manage to craft items. If the gardening option doesn't fit the bill, you could always grab a friend or three and head to waterworks to get your gear set there. Even though it is below your level, the waterworks gear is still strong enough to take you through adventures across the spiral. The downside is, you will probably have to run the dungeon many times for the full set, and one trip through there can take awhile. A third option which doesn't involve waiting or chance to drop is the crowns gear sets, which are available to you with some nice features now that you have reached level 70. Good luck and see you in the spiral.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Other than farming for the WW gear, there is not much gear at all that is of any benefit. The dropped gear in Av and Az is nerfed so much it is useless. And from what I have seen from the crafted gear in Av and Az, it is not much if any better.

My life wiz is in Az and still wearing WW gear. Her boots are not WW but dropped in the last battle in Nastrond and are actually better than the WW boots for life.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2011
To get "sunstone" you need to garden allot i was gardening with green snow apple trees and it worked :D i would suggest trying to plant rare seeds and that would give you sunstone! :D

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
I know your pain XD. But i suggest getting sandstones and transmuting them into sun stones. If that doesnt work or some sort of problem comes with that plan, deadly helephant ears drop them ALLOT i've have about 9 for a month or 2 and i have around 2 hundred ( i used some )