Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the Coat of invincibility

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
Make it shorter: Find a better way to get the outfit for female characters instead of being a commander in pvp battles some idk just probably have it in a pack with the other one or a certain amount of crowns instead of tickets

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
Or maybe just sell it in the crown shop. And the bizarre would be nice to have a robe that looks like that

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
i agree I have been working to get this for a long time but its just so hard to keep up rank and to even get it high enough.....sometimes I wonder if w101 actually looks at these cause so many people wright about the coat of invincibility but I never see anyone reply (not knowing if they can ) but still. I think that it should be sold as crowns or in a pack because its not fair that the boys get one that looks just like it in a pack and we have to work 10x harder to get it......it would help w101 because they would make a profit off of all the girls buying the coat of invincibility and you would have more players which make more money!!!! everyone loves money.... I really hope that w101 sees this and puts it to thought since so many people talk about it and want it. especially me! :P thank you for reading this and I hope this changes something :D

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
You know what? Ok usually i would say something like you have to earn it, it wont be as special if you dont ....but in this case i sort of agree. I am tired of Hearing people say 'You have to earn it... I did.' when guys can just buy the epic bundle or whatever and get it without trying -.- Why did the girls get the lame princess Armour? I hate it, so do most of the population of girls on this game to, xD And by the way i have seen a post like this and the creator said you have to earn it -____- The boys get the awesome gear why dont we?!? Well, If you really wanna get the gear ask me for advice. FYI pvping on a low lvl is easier

Autumn- Ice school, Level 4: Rank veteran

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
YES! PLEASE! O; It looks so good, I wanted it for so long now. I been trying to pvp on my balance person, Brian Goldenshade. Please put this in bazaar or crown shop KI!