Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret rooms in houses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Hello level 48 ice here :)

I noticed a couple secret rooms in houses. A friend has the Azteca house which has a secret room. My sun palace also has a hidden room. Are their any other houses with secret rooms? If so where and how many? Azteca has one indoors and one in the tunnels. I found one in sun palace. Others? Thanx <3
~Taylor Swift~

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Massive Fantasy palace has a secret room. in the main entrance right before the stairs there is a wall you can walk through. Also another wall in the lowest level of the house can be walked through which leads to a dungeon type place.

The tower of winter winds has a secret area that can be accessed by walking through some rocks. Follow the moat towards the left, when you reach the end, go up the snow and walk into the rock wall.

The Enormous safari palace has a secret area outside, but it is hard to describe where it is sorry.

The Massive Sultan Palace has a wall you can walk through to reach the djinni. It is located on the right side of the building, you pass through a painting.

The wysteria villa also has a secret chamber on the outside of the house. it is in the area that looks like a town. Just have to walk through a wall to get to it.

There may be more, but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
I'm pretty sure only bundle house have secret rooms, i'm not sure maybe a crown house to -Ryan Soulblade, Archmage Pyromancer, Blaze Raventhief, Master Necromancer

Community Leader
There are actually 3 hidden spots in the pyramid house.
Here is a guide from Wizard101 Central that should be able to help you.
Guide To Secret Housing Locations

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
There are a lot of different secret rooms in different houses. It generally depends what house you have. . . But they generally end up in the Crowns shop homes, and the pack-houses. :)