Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2012
I don't know how it happened, but I can't find anymore quests in Grizzleheim, and I know I'm not done with that world. The last quest I completed was defeating the fake Ivar Anderson and rescuing the real one.I have no grizzleheim quests in my log, except for the yardbirds and books. What am I supposed to do?

Help, please.

Administrator
You are only level 37, young Wizard. When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
You are only level 37, young Wizard. When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.
Hi Professor, I am level 51 now, at level 40 the headmaster said I must go to him for new quest in grizzleheim but when I got to him, there was no quest marker on his head, even till now there is nothing, please can you help me?

Administrator
friday333 on Jan 11, 2013 wrote:
Hi Professor, I am level 51 now, at level 40 the headmaster said I must go to him for new quest in grizzleheim but when I got to him, there was no quest marker on his head, even till now there is nothing, please can you help me?
If you have not completed the requirements leading up to that quest, you have some work ahead of you.

Please read this thread about how to get back to Grizzleheim

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/7785

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
Vongola8888 on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
I don't know how it happened, but I can't find anymore quests in Grizzleheim, and I know I'm not done with that world. The last quest I completed was defeating the fake Ivar Anderson and rescuing the real one.I have no grizzleheim quests in my log, except for the yardbirds and books. What am I supposed to do?

Help, please.
man i was stuck in therethen my friend beat my level at it but then i coulden't get throw the door then i just went to the cave with the swords and stuff i went to him even it was not my qest then i joined the battle i beat him at it then the qest came up again then i was happy

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
My Name Is Jasmine FireStone & Im Level 24 , I Need Help. I Have a Quest That Says Find The Story of Eorl & So On ... Except I Cant Find It ANYWHERE :( Everywhere i DO Try To Go Like Ravenscar, Etc. It Wont Let Me Through...Can Someone Help Me?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LadyJanai on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
My Name Is Jasmine FireStone & Im Level 24 , I Need Help. I Have a Quest That Says Find The Story of Eorl & So On ... Except I Cant Find It ANYWHERE :( Everywhere i DO Try To Go Like Ravenscar, Etc. It Wont Let Me Through...Can Someone Help Me?
The books / stories that you need to find are in different areas of Grizzleheim. They are usually found with the "last boss" in each area. And in Grizzleheim, you must be a certain level to enter different areas.

This might help:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

The book in Northguard is in the castle with the King, but you don't get to enter that area yet.

Just continue to follow the storyline, and watch for the books/stories in each area.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LadyJanai on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
Here is something else that might help you. It is a quest tree that shows all of the quests in Grizzleheim:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012