Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barely any blades and traps at the Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
I went to the Bazaar one day to prepare to do One in A Million badge, because thats were all the other blades and traps are. First Life for Life blade and trap: no blades, but found a trap but someone else bought it before me. Then Death, found those two ( I got lucky ). And Balance not a single blade! ( but SpirtBlade and trap, I can get those somewhere else ). Who is takeing all these cards away and makeing them rare at the Bazaar!

Thanks,

Alexandra Rosepettal , Level 72

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KH1155881 on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
I went to the Bazaar one day to prepare to do One in A Million badge, because thats were all the other blades and traps are. First Life for Life blade and trap: no blades, but found a trap but someone else bought it before me. Then Death, found those two ( I got lucky ). And Balance not a single blade! ( but SpirtBlade and trap, I can get those somewhere else ). Who is takeing all these cards away and makeing them rare at the Bazaar!

Thanks,

Um, no one is "taking them away," people are buying them. The Bazaar is like any other 'real life' shop; there is only so much stock available.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
KH1155881 on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:

Thanks,

blade tcs are extremely rare as is~ they are only available as high-level boss drops (plus balanceblades are gardening only and dragonblade tc are from hoard packs). i have never seen any of them in the bazaar, so you're lucky.

one card, 30 million players. do the math.

-von

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Hi im a lvl 73 and i expirence that problem all the time right now i'm about to go defeat the boss to get to avalon so i also need blades but i sometimes go to library in wizard city and get some blades there. Brandon FrogCaller lvl 73

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Traps and blades are one of the rarest cards in the bazaar. I garden mine, you know that useless Honey Sickle plant? Well every harvest it drops a blade. Any and all school's blade. Try to buy some of those, but warning: They do not reharvest, meaning they don't drop seeds at the end of the cycle.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Blades are hard to find because they took the Honeysickle seed out of the bazaar as one of the regular items. No you only get the ones that are dropped, or sold by people who got them questing.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Just grow some from gardening,and get your own. Honey Sickles drop them frequently.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
I know from my own experience that getting everything ready for 'One in a million' can be rather a pain. I suggest constantly visiting the Bazaar as well as being patient. Also, I believe (though I am not sure) that you can find Spirit Blade and Trap as treasure cards at the Library in the Commons. It is true, blades and traps are quite rare at the Bazaar but if you keep trying, you'll eventually find them.
Good luck!

Erin Firesword
level 83 Archmage Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Ok, well I can tell people have felt it to. The only blades at the libary are the spirt blades and traps and that other set. I will try the Honeysickle trick though! i still wondering why lots of people are buying them not because they are rare, but for a reson ....

Thanks and keep helping me out of this situation,

Alexandra Rosepettal, level 72